Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pensink91

I just hope they show Runjhun as a more understanding character, I did not like her today when after knowing the true faces of her mamas and mamis she kept asking Guddu to let them stay.

It's my theory that Runjhun constantly, and will constantly, crave the love and acceptance of her uncles and aunts. They have been her mother/father role figures, but none of them accepted her as their daughter. That's why she used to willingly do all the household chores and now, take every opportunity to show that she is a good daughter worthy of their regard. This is a basic psychological theory and the writers have shown that Runjhun was conditioned in this way her entire life. But I think that the cv's should close this psychological melodrama and let Runjhun come to the breakthrough that her aunts and uncles will never give her what she craves from them.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishersal

It's my theory that Runjhun constantly, and will constantly, crave the love and acceptance of her uncles and aunts. They have been her mother/father role figures, but none of them accepted her as their daughter. That's why she used to willingly do all the household chores and now, take every opportunity to show that she is a good daughter worthy of their regard. This is a basic psychological theory and the writers have shown that Runjhun was conditioned in this way her entire life. But I think that the cv's should close this psychological melodrama and let Runjhun come to the breakthrough that her aunts and uncles will never give her what she craves from them.

Well-said, Nishersal.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CVs are very consistent in the characters. I do not think that Runjhun can change overnight from good to bad just like the mama mamis who caanot change from bad to good.

This serial dosenot follow the normal rute of happenings. Its a rulebreaker in many ways. I hope that it keeps on doing it.

I remember that in nPavitrarishta there was aheadline if Archnas mother should live with her? But our daabang Guddu shukla made it so without any debate he took in her wifes amma in his home, not only that he saved her home which her own sons had mortgaed.

I am not worried about Runjhun since I know that if Guddu relents and her mama mami get to live with them they themselves will cure Runjhun from being so nice to them all the time. I dont think amma and Guddu have the capacity to make her understand but Mitho dose. Remmeber she tought Runjhun to follow with her husband. To trust him more then others and I have high hopes on her that she will teach another lesson to Runjhun that she will start listning and doing as her husband says. But Runjhuns goodness is also her strength.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

CVs are very consistent in the characters. I do not think that Runjhun can change overnight from good to bad just like the mama mamis who caanot change from bad to good.

This serial dosenot follow the normal rute of happenings. Its a rulebreaker in many ways. I hope that it keeps on doing it.

I remember that in nPavitrarishta there was aheadline if Archnas mother should live with her? But our daabang Guddu shukla made it so without any debate he took in her wifes amma in his home, not only that he saved her home which her own sons had mortgaed.

I am not worried about Runjhun since I know that if Guddu relents and her mama mami get to live with them they themselves will cure Runjhun from being so nice to them all the time. I dont think amma and Guddu have the capacity to make her understand but Mitho dose. Remmeber she tought Runjhun to follow with her husband. To trust him more then others and I have high hopes on her that she will teach another lesson to Runjhun that she will start listning and doing as her husband says. But Runjhuns goodness is also her strength.

Its very true that the CVs have maintained consistency in the characters.  Today Runjhun's emotions and sympathy towards the M&Ms did not surprise me.

Agreed that Runjhun's goodness is her strength.  But it has also proved to be her weakness at times, and in this case it may cause a strain on her marital life and relationship.  While she may justify her feelings and sympathy towards her blood relatives, she should also not ignore her husband's feelings, dignity and self-respect.  And I hope she won't disappoint us or Gudduji 😊
azuria thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Its very true that the CVs have maintained consistency in the characters.  Today Runjhun's emotions and sympathy towards the M&Ms did not surprise me.

Agreed that Runjhun's goodness is her strength.  But it has also proved to be her weakness at times, and in this case it may cause a strain on her marital life and relationship.  While she may justify her feelings and sympathy towards her blood relatives, she should also not ignore her husband's feelings, dignity and self-respect.  And I hope she won't disappoint us or Gudduji 😊

You are right. But BBAT is not a normal run of the mill serial it deals with very important issues in the society as well. Run jhu just like Guddu is an antheroine. She has weaknesses like always forgiving people and looking the other way when it is some one close to her like her mama mami. The difference is that Runjhun loves her family with a open and big heart. She has always given more importance to blood then to relations outside her family. PN was a disfunctional home and she with her godness survived and kept her heart in the right place.On the other hand Guddu has a heart that incompasses all those who are underdogs and needs love and protection. He can forgive if he belives that the person can change but also has the capacity to destroy that evil that is harming others.

I am sure of that Runjhun will get her will of having her mama mami living in the PN. But what Guddu will do under those circumstance is a question? What  Mitho will do to make Runjhun regrett with her whole heart that she trusted her mama mami is the next question?.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
AZ,

What you say does make sense, in that I cannot imagine the story to progress with the M&M's being away and out of sight.  For it to proceed they need to be brought into the PN premises.

While it is important to maintain a consistency in the characters, it is also important to bring some sense of justice to the storyline.  After a certain point in the story, there comes a need to see the characters grow through their knowledge and wisdom and experience, the way they showed with Guddu.

Its unfair to show the evil six always plotting and scheming and getting away scot-free.  The viewers expect to be given the satisfaction of watching them pay for their evil deeds after a point.

Like I mentioned yesterday, I can't imagine Guddu living under the same roof with the M&Ms, given his animosity towards them.  Assuming they somehow gain entry into PN eventually, it will be interesting to see how things go.   Runjhun will have a tough time trying to maintain a balance and fairness between her husband and relatives, and this will cause a strain on their (Gunjhun's) relationship to an extent before she realises or rather, regrets having trusted them or forgiven them again.
azuria thumbnail
I agree with you Dhuruvi05 but according to Jabbo Guddu is an express train while Runjhun is a mailtrain if they even reach the same destination late but togather is a greatest surprise.

So the CVs has already said that Runjhuns character will take time in changing. While Guddu dose a lot of changes very fast. Like deciding and buying the Pn for Runjhun and amma. And making it a SN. ( like he said in one of the episodes to Vishnu Pandey only time will tell who will take whoes property)

We are told beforehand what is in offing but still are in surprise when it happens like the Pandeys lost 40 lakh and Guddu bought the property with the same amount.

Same thing in todays episode PY hade two fingers and the last finger was not fully steched so he will try something to get back the PN or something else is in the offing.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Good episode today.  Runjhun is not going to act the way she used to with her Mama Mamis anymore. Her memories were in the house they burned and she is hurt by their actions. She will not forget how much they hurt Guddu.  She is telling Guddu to bring the Mamas and Mamis back in the house but she will not forgive them for what they have done. She is in a way paying them back for keeping her in their house for so many years. It will be interesting to see what Guddu will do now. Will he make the Mamas and Mamis work for him? Edited by desisweetheart9 - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

I agree with you Dhuruvi05 but according to Jabbo Guddu is an express train while Runjhun is a mailtrain if they even reach the same destination late but togather is a greatest surprise.

So the CVs has already said that Runjhuns character will take time in changing. While Guddu dose a lot of changes very fast. Like deciding and buying the Pn for Runjhun and amma. And making it a SN. ( like he said in one of the episodes to Vishnu Pandey only time will tell who will take whoes property)

We are told beforehand what is in offing but still are in surprise when it happens like the Pandeys lost 40 lakh and Guddu bought the property with the same amount.

Same thing in todays episode PY hade two fingers and the last finger was not fully steched so he will try something to get back the PN or something else is in the offing.

I like your perceptive observations, AZ.

I noticed that half bent third finger, too.  A sign, or just hesitation in letting go?  Then he turns back to give one long last look at Guddu before leaving, as if saying "this is not over, I will be back".

Well whatever it was, I really hope this PN-slipping-out-of-hands matter is ended here, and it doesn't come up again bringing more grief and water works!  As it is, this itself was a bit of a drag in terms of the crying and the begging. 

Gives us some smiles now, CVs!  We deserve it!

About Runjhun, its just that she becomes overly and unreasonably sympathetic and seems to suffer from a short term memory loss when it comes to the evil M&M's 
amtaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We've had an interesting start to the week and tomorrow's episode promises to be good... (crossing fingers)...

I'm just glad that there wasn't much of Amma's crying, it was painful to watch. The M&M's fake tears don't affect me, even if they were to let forth a force as big as Niagara Falls..

As for Runjhun, I didn't see anything wrong in her reaction today. I understood it and it is the way her character has been portrayed to us. Even all throughout July when everyone has frustrated with her I still didn't think there was anything amiss in her portrayal. Or maybe I've a soft spot for the always abused and scarred child craving love that she still is.

Anyways, I doubt that we've seen the last of Pappu Yadav. That last glare between him and Guddu was indicative enough.

But please, I want some accountability! I can't stand the way the M&Ms always happen to go scot-free regardless of what they do.