Discussion Thread - September 19 - 23

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi.  didn't see a Discussion Thread so thought I would start one.
No spoilers please!

Nina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for starting this thread..

better episode than prev 2 weeks...
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲don't know where to start or how to start?😕😃

but i couldn't control myself  from writing ... this weekend i watch  Guudu & runjun like a crezyyy on Saturday i went to bed at 4AM... oh god i couldn't get enouhhh love their Chemistry... love their acting superbbb mind blowing... at one point i wanted to see them as a real couple but then find out that they both have their partner got little sad but ... 
but trust me i'm in love with this GURU...
i watch their scene like 100 times and still didn't get enough...
love it love it  ...their chemistry making me" PAGAL" ... love and enjoy each and every scene...oh goddd please  HELP ME...

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow looks interesting.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Tomorrow looks interesting.

I am hoping for an episode without the M&Ms faces tomorrow.  I could really take a break from them..as it is, we have had an over-dose of them lately🤢
pranganga thumbnail
Bhagonwali is taking a different turn, but a turn that is welcomed. 
Guddu stole the show today.  Himmanshoo is becoming more handsome day by day. The background music which was played usually when guddu was shown sounded back today and was awesome to see him coming in the background music and joined by his "senas" (kukkan, TP, Tillu).  What a rocking group. 

Guddu ji👏👏👏👏👏
Can give even more.
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope they show Runjhun as a more understanding character, I did not like her today when after knowing the true faces of her mamas and mamis she kept asking Guddu to let them stay.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi friends
today episode is good compared to last few episodes
i think cv's store something for us regarding runjhun
she knows how much cruel and bad her mama mamis are
but she is still in forgiving mode
so we may expect an episode in which runjhun fires on mama mamis😃
may be they again try to harm guddu for not allowing them to stay in PN 
i wanna watch a maha episode regarding this content and it will be a feast for all of our bbatians😉

Edited by pressu - 12 years ago
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i like today's episode...now CVS shouls show us some nice romantic nokjok of guddu and Runjun... only thing i didn't like in todays epi. was Runjun wants the mama mami back in the house...  i just don't understan her this people burn her house... guddu has sold the house and shop to save Pande Niwas which was girvi from the Mama and mami...but still she wants them to stay in the house?????!!!!

love Gudu sukla...he is really hot and looking greattt
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhruvie05

I am hoping for an episode without the M&Ms faces tomorrow.  I could really take a break from them..as it is, we have had an over-dose of them lately🤢

Agree with you totally Dhruvie.
I'll be  happy to see Guddu & Kukkan rearrange the furniture than to see M&Ms, that too in tears.Rj seems to be entering into another unreasonable phase with Guddu :(
I'm fine with Rj helping the wicked 6,out of her own will,knowingly,from a position of power rather than being manipulated by them.But don't want them all staying together as one happy family, can't take that crap, yet.