Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Urggh girls, oh boys

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am hating the girls. I don 't like them at all, i don't care if its a weakling or a dazzler. I thought the weakling girls was little smarter than the dazzlers. But i don't think that they are smart.

Specaily Kriya, can't she do something good. I am so irritaded on her.

Why does always come on wrong time. I am hating all this.

It has gone more than sixs months and the story has not moved a bit. I really hate it.

The boys are so cute. Vicky i love him, he is so cute. I love him and so the boys because they are smart and behaves. They are not fighting all the time. 

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
true...i hate how rey outsmarts kriya everytime, sharon's dress sense doesn't seem to improve and simi, rini, vishaka r totally invisible to us...they hardly show up!
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I knoow...especially today even i was very irritated by kriya...but one thing is that nahe will act very good infront of vicky and we will get more scenes between them...and she should know that vicky isn't playing with neha's emotions the way kriya is telling
Originally posted by: amiee125

I knoow...especially today even i was very irritated by kriya...but one thing is that nahe will act very good infront of vicky and we will get more scenes between them...and she should know that vicky isn't playing with neha's emotions the way kriya is telling

ya, ur exactly right... girls should now use their heart instead of using their trouble creating brains😆

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u amina
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The girls are getting more irritating & the boys are getting cuter & adorable day by day.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree agree completely agree
fareehamustahsa thumbnail
Agree with u plz grls now dnt use ur brain and listen ur heart