Yippieee!!Gopi studieddd!!n wowed her Ahamji!

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh yeh yehhh!! no matter what rashi did today Gopi managed to study n wowed Aham the moment she recited the 9th table really well n sweetly!!👏 yipppieee im n a very good mood today!!
Rashi's face was worth watching!! everyone else but her was very happy n clapping n cheering Gopi on n Rashi's face just darkened the moment Gopi was reciting in her cutish voice...just loved all of it! made the whole episode worth watching cz i was feeling dead bored with the 1st 2 parts b4 the last break came..n once again CVs made us pleasantly surprised!!

lol who cares for Kinjal n what happens to her🥱 Gopi is happy as far as Aham's work is concerned n that's awesome for me!!
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
I know the last part of the episode, when Aham came home, you know his commanding personality of his...☺️ it was fab...then he asked her to recite, she did, Rashi disappointed by kalakari didn't work, I think Gopi studied the timetables last night and in the morning, when the kalakaries started in the afternoon, she was doing possibly the other two exercises, and now they have gone to Urmila's I'm hopeful she truly finishes all the work, and Rashi is curious to know what is happening at Urmila's so she is pestering her mum for information, as she's very curious to know everything...fingers crossed that's how it pans out.

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrows fireworks with Aham's angry man personality at Urmila's house there, Kinjal beware...😆
oh really? does Ahem ask her to recite in front of everyone?

Originally posted by kaka.lg

Yes dear, the moment ahem stepped into the house, he asked for gopi first.

Gopi comes to ahem saying i am here Ahemji lol cute

and without drinking his green tea, he started questioning did u read, tell the 9th table.

GOpi first seemed nervous while koki, hetal comes and sits in the hall, rashi happy seeing gopi.

even koki asks ahem to drink tea nd take rest and later question her but Our dear ahem now a days 

not listening to anyone regarding gopi. He simply says no mom and again commnads to start.

Gopi takes a breath and starts and hip hip hurray, said it totally. 

Hetal and jigar claps, koki praises and ahem u cant believe it, looks proud at her and smiles(slight smile)

They keep on looking at each other and this time Ahem dint get distracted by phone.

though he looks side ways when phone rang the next moment again started filrting he he

Originally posted by kaka.lg

yup he doesss!!!lol he even defies Koki who asks him to rest before anything else n says i'll 1st do this cz i wanna know whether she studied well today or not..n asks her to recite it!!

yehh n it was sweet revenge on Rashi cz the one night Gopi didn't study n got scolded it was done in secrecy behind the doors..n the night Gopi had done her studies she was tested in front of everyone n she passed with flying colours!! yahooo!!! i'm in a very good mood right now!!Gopi's face was full of happiness when she managed to finish it completely!

hai sunara, u are totally correct. She really did impressed him totally.

Ahem pakka flat, totally. He even smiled at her and kept lookng at her. He was so proud of her for being a good student. 

But the down fact is rashi wont be exposed now as after coming home ahem and gopi concentration will be on koki only and they may not discuss her studies.

But still no problem, being koki upset , gopi concerns for his mom wil be another highlight in their relation.

I think this time kanaji is showering special blessings on gopi as though how much is rashi doing gopi is hitting target afteer target on ahem.

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Yes dear, the moment ahem stepped into the house, he asked for gopi first.

Gopi comes to ahem saying i am here Ahemji lol cute

and without drinking his green tea, he started questioning did u read, tell the 9th table.

GOpi first seemed nervous while koki, hetal comes and sits in the hall, rashi happy seeing gopi.

even koki asks ahem to drink tea nd take rest and later question her but Our dear ahem now a days 

not listening to anyone regarding gopi. He simply says no mom and again commnads to start.

Gopi takes a breath and starts and hip hip hurray, said it totally. 

Hetal and jigar claps, koki praises and ahem u cant believe it, looks proud at her and smiles(slight smile)

They keep on looking at each other and this time Ahem dint get distracted by phone.

though he looks side ways when phone rang the next moment again started filrting he he

thanks for explanation Shaina..gotta watch it soon😳 awesome Gohem
Originally posted by princessunara

yup he doesss!!!lol he even defies Koki who asks him to rest before anything else n says i'll 1st do this cz i wanna know whether she studied well today or not..n asks her to recite it!!

yehh n it was sweet revenge on Rashi cz the one night Gopi didn't study n got scolded it was done in secrecy behind the doors..n the night Gopi had done her studies she was tested in front of everyone n she passed with flying colours!! yahooo!!! i'm in a very good mood right now!!Gopi's face was full of happiness when she managed to finish it completely!

yeah she is so cute Sunara..we are big fan of Giaa of course and we watch this because of her specially😳😆
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I know the last part of the episode, when Aham came home, you know his commanding personality of his...☺️ it was fab...then he asked her to recite, she did, Rashi disappointed by kalakari didn't work, I think Gopi studied the timetables last night and in the morning, when the kalakaries started in the afternoon, she was doing possibly the other two exercises, and now they have gone to Urmila's I'm hopeful she truly finishes all the work, and Rashi is curious to know what is happening at Urmila's so she is pestering her mum for information, as she's very curious to know everything...fingers crossed that's how it pans out.

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrows fireworks with Aham's angry man personality at Urmila's house there, Kinjal beware...😆

aahhh i was in heaven during that part!!😍 lol my kid bro was having a tutor at home n i was having my hands over my mouth to stop myself from cheering loudly!! lol my parents would have killed me if i had done that!! so i was forced to silently jump up n down!!they probably just heard the thumps!!😆

i kindaff remember that when rashi 1st came to the room with the thali gopi was studying the 10th table.she was at 10*3 = 30 when rashi poked her unwanted nose in to the room...so that means she did manage to finish the 9th before that..
n i think the 2nd time rashi disturbed her she was doing additions like 3+1 = or whatever...so i guess she will have enough time to finish them...n also hetal is also home..

so now 3 distractions to rashi...n the most imp 1 of all is that she is too curious abt her mummy to give any thought to gopi..also she can't stay in gopi's room after all..cz even if she ignores jigar she can't not be in the room no..

one positive thing i noticed is now a days rashi's kalakari's work only 50%..gopi usually ends up salvaging the damage unlike before..so i gues CVs are making a conscious effor to make this happen...
what do u say?

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

hai sunara, u are totally correct. She really did impressed him totally.

Ahem pakka flat, totally. He even smiled at her and kept lookng at her. He was so proud of her for being a good student. 

But the down fact is rashi wont be exposed now as after coming home ahem and gopi concentration will be on koki only and they may not discuss her studies.

But still no problem, being koki upset , gopi concerns for his mom wil be another highlight in their relation.

I think this time kanaji is showering special blessings on gopi as though how much is rashi doing gopi is hitting target afteer target on ahem.

yeah you are right that Gopi is really hitting the target on Ahem...Ahem will adore her so much since Gopi concerns for his mom more than anyone else. Hope that the news that Ahem will fall for Gopi for the next few weeks is true...finger crossed😉