I swear Rashi has a crush on Aham

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
She opens the door for Aham and Jigar, and greets her jiju only, and just looks at Jigar and walks away...😆

Aham immediately asks Rashi where is Gopi, Gopi answers from upstairs I'm here and comes down...he asks her if she has spent the day studying, she has completed her lessons, she agrees and he asks her to recite, all come there...😳 she recites and everyone is clapping and congratulating her...

Urmila phones to tell them to come to her house as its important something Kinjal has done. Kokila is worried, she tells Aham to come with her to Urmila's house.

precap: Aham and Kokila arrive, Urmila tells Kokila that Kinjal is doing maddling (she means modelling) ðŸ˜†, Kokila questions Kinjal, before she answers the TV is showing the advert of the sarees, Kokila and Aham's eyes are extremely wide in shock...prediction Kinjal is in trouble tomorrow.

p.s. Positive for Gopi is now that Aham and Kokila are at Urmila's she has more time to finish all her studies and wait for him to administer the test when he returns from there, hopefully he won't be in a temper all tonight, and take it out on poor wifey...😳

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i always said that she wants aham she likes aham more than jigar
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Absolutely, afterall they have made up from their fake argument, what reason has she to be moody and not greet her husband.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

suk aham's ristha came first for rashi only, after seeing gopi, kokila fixed her, may be she started dreaming about him after seeing his picture

or she might be trying to make jigar jealous.
but she can never surive aham's anger and kokila's constant complaining for even a single day.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg! Rashi!! Whats she upto 😕
its so funny urmi saying madling 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

suk aham's ristha came first for rashi only, after seeing gopi, kokila fixed her, may be she started dreaming about him after seeing his picture

or she might be trying to make jigar jealous.
but she can never surive aham's anger and kokila's constant complaining for even a single day.

That's true, I think she fancies him when Kokila came to propose for her, and she just never got over the rejection of Kokila's. She does everything possible to prove that she would have been a perfect daughter-in-law for Kokila and Gopi isn't that.

For sure Aham's anger on Rashi would have been fireworks, as she wouldn't have stood for it, but what I've noticed about him is when he meets a strong woman his meek, so maybe she could have conquered him, but we will never know...this is putting me in mind of tinkbe11's fan fic, I wonder how it would be if they switched places, that Aham married Rashi and Jigar Gopi, Gopi and Jigar would be in bliss but the fireworks in Rashi and Aham's relationship would be fabulous. Also Kokila would have been riding Rashi like mad treating her like a servant, as she knows she doesn't know household upkeep. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol there are times even i wonder if rashi does have a crush on her jiju lol but for today she was just happy cz he was back home at the correct time so it'll mean Gopi will be caught n scolded for not studying(well as far as rashi knew Gopi hasn't studied)

btw gopi had by morning studied up to 10th table while rashi managed to disturb her as far as i can remember..so as u said hopefully she'll get enuf time to study the rest n prepare for the test set by Aham..
n as Jigar is home Rashi will not be able to stay around gopi..also she is distracted by the Kinjal issue..so..
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey i just had a ephiphamy . i think rashi has a crush not on aham but on his money.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

That's true, I think she fancies him when Kokila came to propose for her, and she just never got over the rejection of Kokila's. She does everything possible to prove that she would have been a perfect daughter-in-law for Kokila and Gopi isn't that.

For sure Aham's anger on Rashi would have been fireworks, as she wouldn't have stood for it, but what I've noticed about him is when he meets a strong woman his meek, so maybe she could have conquered him, but we will never know...this is putting me in mind of tinkbe11's fan fic, I wonder how it would be if they switched places, that Aham married Rashi and Jigar Gopi, Gopi and Jigar would be in bliss but the fireworks in Rashi and Aham's relationship would be fabulous. Also Kokila would have been riding Rashi like mad treating her like a servant, as she knows she doesn't know household upkeep. 

lol Koki would have killed Rashi long before now had that wonderful event had taken place!!🤣
n well Gopi-Jigar would be so happy, peaceful n loving..they'll probably be having their second child by now😉

btw i don't think Aham would have had direct conflicts with Rashi as he was prepared to give a chance to the marriage even with Gopi until he leaned that she was illiterate..so the only reason Aham would fight with Rashi would have been due to his mom's complaints..
anyway of all the people in the world Aham only treats Gopi as a doormat cz he knows she'll take any abuse from him..so he is not gonna try the same hand with some1 else too, some1 who he knows will not take crap from him..
so i guess we can only speculate..after all rashi is a good actress n would have shown to Aham a completely different side against Koki..n though it wouldn't change him all at once she might have managed to create problems b/w mom n son duo too..

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol there are times even i wonder if rashi does have a crush on her jiju lol but for today she was just happy cz he was back home at the correct time so it'll mean Gopi will be caught n scolded for not studying(well as far as rashi knew Gopi hasn't studied)

btw gopi had by morning studied up to 10th table while rashi managed to disturb her as far as i can remember..so as u said hopefully she'll get enuf time to study the rest n prepare for the test set by Aham..
n as Jigar is home Rashi will not be able to stay around gopi..also she is distracted by the Kinjal issue..so..

Yes fingers crossed that Jigar and curiosity about what is happening at her parents distracts Rashi from stopping Gopi studying...but what happened with Gopi reciting the 9 timestable might lead Rashi to feel her kalakari failed and it's useless to go to occupy Gopi's time now.