Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

Today I issue you a challenge. You can't call me UD or dumbo or any variation of it for a whole week. Can you resist like you resisted meat? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

just a week ...i can resist for my entire life...but i wouldn't want to fall in this challenge trap of urs...i needn't accept u'r challenge as UD unlike meat is not an addiction...πŸ˜†
but if u really don't want me to call u UD then I won't...trust me ever
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

just a week ...i can resist for my entire life...but i wouldn't want to fall in this challenge trap of urs...i needn't accept u'r challenge as UD unlike meat is not an addiction...πŸ˜†
but if u really don't want me to call u UD then I won't...trust me ever

I don't mind being called it...but I was wondering how it would be like now not to be called UD for a week. Probably more than you, I'd be feeling empty. 🀣🀣🀣
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't mind being called it...but I was wondering how it would be like now not to be called UD for a week. Probably more than you, I'd be feeling empty. 🀣🀣🀣

I know i love that name too...πŸ˜†
proud to have invented it and u should be proud too as an ownerπŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

I know i love that name too...πŸ˜†
proud to have invented it and u should be proud too as an ownerπŸ˜†

I am very proud. 🀣

Oh dear...never thought I'd be proud to be called a universal dumbo...truly I am a dumbo. 🀣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How have you gone through this forum for the entire past month or so and not know this?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It means Undoubtedly Devilish. 😳🀣

I guess that's because  I was absent for  while and I don't come here as often as I used to.
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode , especially Suhana and Disha, s tiny part, loved Ragini today as she was looking stunning and was good today, only she could portray Suhana that dumb so convincingly, I loved it. Call me biased but I just lived Suhana atleast she never pretends to be something else .
The best scene was the Nursery scene, ooops College scene( don't know why but reminded if junior school play ground!!) the scene was INTENSE, EMITIONAL, and MORAL DILLEMA was portrayed so well, real life situation , who would you choose???? Friend or Family, uff uff , kiya scene tha, Wah Wah , the eye lock was also emotionally deep, just like Deepak , Wah Wah, thank God I didn't have my Didi,s Deewar in my college as it would have been so DIFFICULT, my sympathy is with people who are in that situation. By the way , there love story began on what ground?? Didi ka dewar & bhabi Kee behan ? Is that the only reason, as I didn't see any other thing, they use to hate each other because they didn't like each other, Deepak thought she is rude, Sanjana thought he is arrogant so no personal liking about each other, do they really know each other??, only because they are FAMILY, I will only repeat what Suhana said "2011 a love story , after all they are family".
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshree_ram

Again about the Pre-cap...
Promoted as Branch Manager... 😳
I think this is new Portfolio which is recently being (on 19th September 2011 @ 8:00 PM IST) added in IT industry ...

Exactly!! was thinking about the samething Stern Smile
How On earth did software engineer promoted as Branch Manager??πŸ˜•
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I loved today's episode , especially Suhana and Disha, s tiny part, loved Ragini today as she was looking stunning and was good today, only she could portray Suhana that dumb so convincingly, I loved it. Call me biased but I just lived Suhana atleast she never pretends to be something else .
The best scene was the Nursery scene, ooops College scene( don't know why but reminded if junior school play ground!!) the scene was INTENSE, EMITIONAL, and MORAL DILLEMA was portrayed so well, real life situation , who would you choose???? Friend or Family, uff uff , kiya scene tha, Wah Wah , the eye lock was also emotionally deep, just like Deepak , Wah Wah, thank God I didn't have my Didi,s Deewar in my college as it would have been so DIFFICULT, my sympathy is with people who are in that situation. By the way , there love story began on what ground?? Didi ka dewar & bhabi Kee behan ? Is that the only reason, as I didn't see any other thing, they use to hate each other because they didn't like each other, Deepak thought she is rude, Sanjana thought he is arrogant so no personal liking about each other, do they really know each other??, only because they are FAMILY, I will only repeat what Suhana said "2011 a love story , after all they are family".

🀣   🀣
🀣