Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Sorry i jumped into pulling u'r leg too early even without bothering to read the word "even"...good one UD...

You're too eager to pull legs that even you have left your smarts behind. I'm loving this. 🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

I know... You are right... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I will not dare to disagree with you...

In fact, not only you should never disagree with me, but you also always agree with me and support me in everything...itne pyaar se dedication banaya tha tumhare liye. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MadameX

In fact, not only you should never disagree with me, but you also always agree with me and support me in everything...itne pyaar se dedication banaya tha tumhare liye. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ekta Tera Leg Jalwa... πŸ˜•
Ekta Tera Pyar...πŸ₯±
Tera Emotional Atyachar... 😭
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ekta Tera Pyar...πŸ₯±

Ekta tera leg jalwa aur
dimaag halwa🀣

MadameX thumbnail

Ekta Tera Pyar...πŸ₯±

Agar kuch dehte hoon toh phir kuch maangti bhi hoon. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Ekta tera leg jalwa aur
dimaag halwa🀣

And yours is mashed potatos. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Girls... I so very much DISAGREE with you here...πŸ˜‰ She was not so very clever when She was Bajpayee...πŸ˜• rather she was spoilt... in very first place... If it wasn't Kashyaps... then Suhana wudn't have survived in her Sasural for one day...  πŸ‘  I can't argue there . 1000...000% right U r . πŸ˜‰

I was mad at Kashyaps during Amnesia Track..😑 other than that... I always has loved them... it's not them who taught her to be Dumb... Infact they have made her better person... They only valued Her Safness... otherwise none values how pure you are from heart... World is really cruel... 😊   So true , People like suhana or for that matter Ishan [ safeness of heart ] can't survive in cruel world . I have meet all sorts of Namoonas at work place & in Family too . I know They can kill U with their harsh words . 
I am sorry but I can not blame Kashyaps for Dumb Suhana... 😊  I can blame KK for but not Kashyaps , When Suhana came in the family , She was unpolished Diamond , Now since Kashyaps have polished her , She does look like approachable !!!  But otherwise , She has a lot to learn . More than Kashayaps It's KK who didn't foreseen the problem in his ways of raising his Daughters . 

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjoyed episode minus the college scene🀒🀒 and Sanju&Deepak. Not liking them. What's worse is every time Tina come on screen, I feel like I want to throw something at her. Sorry I mean no offense if anyone likes her.
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I enjoyed episode minus the college scene🀒🀒 and Sanju&Deepak. Not liking them. What's worse is every time Tina come on screen, I feel like I want to throw something at her. Sorry I mean no offense if anyone likes her.

You really think so? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic12

You really think so? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Honestly? No, but still if there is anyoone who does like her then I don't mean to hurt their feelings.