19th Sept Epi discussions - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 111192

The way suhana is behaving these days ...it proves sid was absolutely right she is not a marriage material...she is just a dumb child in woman's body

I agree in a SAD way . But Even If she goes back to being Bajpai problem remains ...   But seriously what Sid & Hunar said abt her , in the present circumstances is so right . πŸ€’
Originally posted by netri

From now, we both need disclaimers for ourselves. ROFL
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

dear nerd...plz care to explainπŸ˜† πŸ€£
Dumbo we get influenced by our company the way u wereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Tabzo, get with the times. πŸ˜† We moved on from the line, now you please do so too. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by netri

I agree in a SAD way . But Even If she goes back to being Bajpai problem remains ...   But seriously what Sid & Hunar said abt her , in the present circumstances is so right . πŸ€’

You know what I used to think? Sid/Suhana and Ishaan/Sonali made really good couples in the show. 🀣🀣
Originally posted by firefly99

Dumbo we get influenced by our company the way u wereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ohhh toh yeh kharboza kahan se tapak pada???????  πŸ˜• πŸ˜† and Kharboza means??????
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

ohhh toh yeh kharboza kahan se tapak pada???????  πŸ˜• πŸ˜† and Kharboza means??????
Watermelon Suhana🀣
Originally posted by MadameX

From now, we both need disclaimers for ourselves. 🀣
Seriously , I have decided to stay away from discussion threads excepts BBC , WU & Daily Discussion Other than that No Commento ... πŸ˜†   I m putting it in my siggy right now . πŸ˜‰

You know what I used to think? Sid/Suhana and Ishaan/Sonali made really good couples in the show. 🀣🀣

* Shhh *  Where is Ur disclaimer ? πŸ˜³

(😑)100000 times

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago