Kinjals behaviour stuns Aham-indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow! thank for exciting articel
go kinjal go! go ahead n give all of them an earful..i might have hated Kinjal wholeheartedly at the beginning..but after her marriage to dhawal i'm kindaff empathizing with her..
cz Koki is 200% wrong to expect her daughter to live in a completely different manner compared to her son..
they both married from a poor family, why is the son allowed to enjoy all the luxuries while kinjal is expected to get used to poor life style? come on this is the sister of the same guy who wiped the seat of a rickshaw before he got in!!n they r expecting her to get used to all the changes at one go?

also i don't see anything wrong in what kinjal did..ok she should have said smthn to Dhawal, but my defense for her is she didn't want urmi to find out... so she lied to him too...

n coming to double standards..koki always says to kinjal when kinjal asks for any help that now u r married n not belonging to us..
but when she does smthing wrong how come the power to punish belongs to them?
Kinjal's act  can not be justified.. she is again moving to her own world and she dont realize others and allow them in her  world..  

evn though she hates Daval n Urmi, insulting them that too in front of Koki n Ahem is the height of stupidity.. dunno when this girl will get some brain.. 

i guess this unnecessary track is for Ahem's realization for Gopi.. this may tend to comparison b/w his sister and his wife.. 
thnks 4 the article.
annoyed at kinjal again
Thanxx for the article.. Wat would kinjal had said to ahem, i wonder??Any idea...
Ohmygosh! This is one interesting article!

Thank you so much for sharing this Tanu.

Wow, so tomorrow, is what I am really looking forward to, a slap to Kinjal from apna hero Ahem! It'll be worth the wait and the watch.
Thanks for the article Armu!
Thanks for sharing. I am intrigued - I wonder what Kinjal said.
Originally posted by -Predator-

Ohmygosh! This is one interesting article!

Thank you so much for sharing this Tanu.

Wow, so tomorrow, is what I am really looking forward to, a slap to Kinjal from apna hero Ahem! It'll be worth the wait and the watch.

It is a very interesting article, definitely. 

I think everything is coming to a head in this serial...I'm also really looking forward to tomorrows episode, because of this article.