Kinjals behaviour stuns Aham-indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago

Kinjal's shocking behaviour stuns Aham      

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Gopi's dream to have an education is turning out to be lucky for her as her husband Aham is totally involved in her studies and this keeps him closer to her than ever.

But all is not hunky dory in the family as Urmila accuses Kinjal for ruining her family's name and honour. Read on to find out why.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Gopi has been studying hard for her exams, following the timetable given by Aham. She juggles work and distractions at home and finishes assignments given by him too. In tonight's episode, Aham will come home and ask Gopi about her studies and will be thrilled to hear she completed all lessons he had assigned her. Meanwhile, Urmila will realise that Kinjal modelled for a sari and this will lead to a huge argument. Later, Urmila will call the Modi family home and this will anger Kinjal who will humiliate Urmila. Aham will be shocked at Kinjal's behaviour and slap her. Infuriated, Kinjal will verbally attack Aham too. Kokila on the other hand will be stunned to hear Kinjal's hurtful words."

Meanwhile Gopi aka Jia Manek is enjoying not just her studies but the fact that her studies have brought her closer to her Ahamji. "I am enjoying my studies as this has been my dream since childhood that I get to learn as much as I can. I am also glad that my studies have brought Ahamji closer to me. He cares for me and looks after my studies, which is great. Ever since, I began going to school, he has started focusing his attention on my studies. I feel great to be with him and to learn under his guidance. I am glad to be closer to him in any way or form. I follow the timetable he makes for me and when I finish any assignment he gives, I feel good to get a smile from him."

Talking about Kinjal's behavious, Kokila states, "I am aghast to hear Kinjal say this for her own brother who always protected and cared for her. I can't believe my own daughter made such a rash and hateful statement without thinking twice. I am sure it must have hurt Aham as much as it hurt me. I am too numb to react."

Aham was shocked to hear Kinjal's statement too. "Kinjal was crossing her limits and insulting her family which is why I had no choice but to slap her. She knows this very well that no one in our family has ever done modeling and when her mother-in-law is opposed to the idea, why did she go against her family? Instead of explaining or apologizing she is telling everyone off and insulting not just me but her mother-in-law as well. I am astonished that my sister behaved in such a manner."

What will happen next? Find out only in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2266/kinjal's-shocking-behaviour-stuns-aham.aspx
I am very happy that kinjal is telling everyone off.   Who the hell is urmil always getting in to kinjal business.   I am happy that kinjal is kicking butt now.    You go girl.
Whoa, poor Kinjal getting slapped again, for her choice in profession.

Thanks for the info.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
its time that urmila gets what she deserves
Thanks for shairing the info

Kinjal needed a good slap and who better to give her one Ahem ji!!

this slap could also be for when she got Gopi into trouble for a necklace she ordered to get Gopi into trouble!

Ahem is confused in the artical..urmila kinjal ki mother-in-law kab se hogayi? she is aunty-in-law as in foi saas...😆

poor kinjal,i wanted ehr to sunofy urmilla,why is urmila hell bent onmaking her life a misery how is urmila gona get money from modi's this way...thats what she wants right money...

dont misunderstand urmila this time.

Here in india modelling is considered as not a good profession by most of the families and that too

a married girl without the permission of in laws = a big crime.

The statement given by urmi that she dirted the modi and shaw name, this is exactly what parents say when we hear the modelling issue in any house.

and coming to koki, she is a traditional lady too, so kinjal behaviour may agasht her.

Kinjal should have atleast intimated dhawal, he is so understanding.

thanks for the article dear

Thanks...for sharing the article...
hmmm I wonder what it is that Kinjal says to Ahem that's so bad.