SBB segment looked scripted - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Esha..Actors dont get enogh time to enjoy their personal life on regular basis..i guess that is the reason they prefer their life partners to be fro mthe same industry most of the times so that they can understand the hectic schedule...
navya -Anant se narraz hai..hmm koi baat nahi.Anant apne pyar se use mana hi lega...
arrey in sbs maine dekha ki navya is angry on anant. inta confuse matt hoo- sumaiyasultana
hehehe

maan gaye is forum ko

the DUKHI ATMAAS r bk in qaction with a bang

if shaheer or soumya tks less...then pgs nd pgs of discussion why one of them tked less

and now after hving cute segments its so hard to digest for u guys that now it bcums "SCRIPTED" for u

wow

even if its scripted SO WHAT...

it doesnt mk ANYA LESS adorable offscreen

coz doesnt matter what they do offscreen there is always that SHAMYA touch to it...

mking us go all gaga abt
has anyone got the link? 
yea dear all the things things are scrpited just to promote show many actors have told this in their interview 

i'm completely DISAGREE with you esha

agree to abanti (luvarti)
Originally posted by luvarti

hehehe

maan gaye is forum ko

if shaheer or soumya tks less...then pgs nd pgs of discussion why one of them tked less

and now after hving cute segments its so hard to digest for u guys that now it bcums "SCRIPTED" for u

wow

coz doesnt matter what they do offscreen there is always that SHAMYA touch to it...

mking us go all gaga abt

You better mind your launguage dear... first of all everybody has rights to post their views on india forum like me and soo do u... But we dont comment like u...

Better see urself ... I thnk ur  in different world who is completly out of this world that doesnt understand what is real and whats not...

GROW UP GIRL... AND STOP ABUSSING OTHERS  IN THE INDIA FORUM...

Edited by esha_friends20 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvarti

hehehe

maan gaye is forum ko

wow

mking us go all gaga abt
I have tried to ignore you a lot but I am seeing you are giving names like Dukhi aatma's to some of the forum members and you have said the same in other post too..This is really not acceptable..I am not sure what you think of yourself but I think you should learn to respect others POV..
We all have right to express our views here, so stop being judgemental..
Also I am not sure if you can take things in rgt perspective..here we are not questioning or critizing that the interview were scripted..but we just wanted to disuss that this is what probably happens in reality..because we love to live in real world..not like you who lives in her own sweet world, and as soon as someone says anytihng that you dont like..you ready to give names and bash them with your bold post...
We all love Anya and adore their offsscreen chemistry..it being scripted or not..does not change the fact...but we like to discuss all the possibilities in true spirit..
so if you cannot have healthy discussion..atleast do not make such awful comments...
I am replying this from all the forum members and all the people whom you think are dukhi aatma's because for me this forum is a very loving,sensible place and I wont like someone to come and spoil the enviorment..
 I didnt wanted to be rude..but i guess i needed to get the point across..try to take this in a true spirit..if you can...
Yup Barbie... I guess its been said many times to luvananti... to stop abusing people and keeping names... its not the first time she is doing this... many team mambers and said me about her rude behaviour ...
There are fews members who literally destroy the peace of india forum... dont knw wht to doo with them
Hi Esha - thanks for the post, haven't seen today's SBB segment yet, will watch and comment.

Abanti/luvarti - please don't bash members/call them names who don't agree with your point of view - it's against forum rules. This is a common space, let's enjoy it in peace.