Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: StarM

</div>
<div>

Its somewhat like Geography but a bit different. :)

Really..I hate geo but wanna take it next year :|

@Jhan really :O that's awesome news..I'd watch that show whatever it is
26javey thumbnail
@Mili I'm doing my last year of o level (grade 11) and then college..how was your second day? What are you taking?
26javey thumbnail
@Mili I'm doing my last year of o level (grade 11) and then college..how was your second day? What are you taking?

@Ayesha come here..atleast then we'll be able to talk like we use too.. I know I hate IF for that too. did you watch is pyar yet?
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG JHANVI <3 I'm sooo happy for you guys man, it's actually made me excited too. Hawww i hope, and i pray that JW says yes, because JeRan fans deserve their happy ending and i hope they get it in a new show :)

Ayeeshuuu, dudette i've missed u girlie. Hows u been man?
StarM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Jav - Yeah, I don't like Geog. that much either, but I think even I'll have to take EM like in uni or something, I didn't take it in O levels. I also did O levels but then I wasn't decided on my college so I did grade 12 AS level and then joined college. I'm doing computer science. :) My day was goood, cause they had lots of games and stuff for the freshers, I had fun. :D
StarM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Swanz - It looks like you're a DE fan, have you seen this yet:

Isn't it hot?
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@javs i hate unii .. that's why i don't come here on IF anymore yaar. 
but i will try this time for u jaana 
yes i did and today one was okay yaar .. u need to watch the last week Iss pyar yaar .. 

@swancy  i missed u too yaar :$$, i never see u anywhere yaar. i am good , uni killing me yaar 
how about u yaar? 

26javey thumbnail
@Mili oh okay..sounds like you had a lot of fun. That Nian pic you posted if damn hott.. I was looking through their Emmy pics but didn't come across this one. Glad you posted it.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i missed u too ayeshaaa!

cherryji..god knows... i think JW is doing a film na? so how can she manage show and film? chalo dekhte hain.. otehrwise i will be happy with this show..as its on SP..and they're both in main leads..i always liked their chemistry together more than SR... sr got too crappy after that rain scene when she came back to life 🤔.. jeran wre always cute..i like their friendship but their chemistry is phenomenal! aww and thats cute for being excited along w/ us..

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG Mili when was this? :O Mannn they are sooo freaking Sexy <3 I adore these together man, one's innocent while the other is out going, they are the perfect match

@Ayeeshu: Uff i know man, i dont watch Is Pyaar anymore, so i'm like hanging around lol. But college sucks for me yaar, i feel like im gonna drop dead lol. Anywho hows everything else?