Tu Meri Mein Teri CC #6 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy Sahar..aww why are you cold?

@Swanz I missed you too
Today was short day :P My Monday's and Friday's are short which helps me not be suicidal with Monday blues or Is this week not over yet blues 🤣 How are you?

Heyy guys 😳

Congrats on the new CC! 😃
Originally posted by -Sary-

Today was short day :P My Monday's and Friday's are short which helps me not be suicidal with Monday blues or Is this week not over yet blues 🤣 How are you?

🤣🤣 Same dude, i had 2 classes today, thank god for that, and tomorrow i can lay in until 2pm, and then off to college. I have soo much coursework man, i swear it's like killing me, and these weeks aren't even going quickly 🥱

So when are u updating?😛
This is my hell week 🤣 Test and quizzes etc etc etc 🤔 I know what you mean about coursework :( Erm update? ME? Never ðŸ˜ƒ Oh and Hi StarM. IDT we met :)
^^next week is like that for me and the worst part my birthday is next week so I'll have to spend it studying and all :(

Heyy StarM
Heyy, Sahar right? My name Milisha, you can call me Mili 😳

@-Cherry-: Heyy! :)
Heyy Javeria! Can I call you Jav? 😳 I'm Milisha, you can call me Mili :)
Heyyy Mili :) Yeh it's Sahar <3 Ok the page is perfect page 6 of 6th CC on that note I am going to go and nap =) this duniya well uni really 🤔 is too hard for me :( so I shall sleep and hope it goes away 🤣 
Heyya StarM, sorry hun, i think this is the fist time i'm meeting you :)

@Javz: Awww babe poor you man, have fun on your bday, but also do the revision, i know you'll do great :)

@Sahar: I cant be asked to do college man, the effort is too much and i am soo lazy as well uff. Woman u better update :P I'm waiting for my request here LOL.