Tu Meri Mein Teri CC #6 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
u have break right ? u know something i love storms, lightening and wind .. i know i am weird hehe 

yeah go see and bring her if her bati is still is green yaar .. 

i have not seen aditi, reeno and javs  yaar :S

btw i love your icon.. it is so sweet yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
i like it too..but lol it's meant to be summer na, so it doesn't make sense๐Ÿ˜†

aditi/javs, idk..reenooo raani is on most of the time but even she's busy:(

sary's fallen off the earth:( i kid:P pata nahii

awww thankyou๐Ÿค— pooja made it for us two<3
now is break .. i am free until Jan 4th yaar .. then hopefully study will take me away with them yaar .. did i tell u i am gonna be lab assist part time .. i am excited yar 

break time .. everyone should come back yaar :$ 

i have not seen even one of them yaar ... :S 

i talk to sahar actually today in kajen AT and she was watching all the scary movies yar ๐Ÿ˜† 
hopefully she will make appear here soon yaar 

this is sweet .. i like how two are bets friends .. it is nice . 
really hard to find good friend here on If yaar 
i caught saharUUU onlinee:D but yeah i know..everyone needs to be back here. it's december already:$

omg you're going to be working? that's awesomeee! lol i am going to be working in jan too, it sucks like anything -am so not excited:|

true that..but pooja and i are super glue to each other, touchwood. ๐Ÿ˜†
I know December was suppose to be reunion yaar  but nobody is here .. the place became bhoot banagla yaar  :P 

yes part time for uni yaar .. i am excited yaar . i love chem and being assistance for it yay yaar 
what are u working yaar ?  oye yeah Jan reminds me that i am gonna be 18 soon yaar 

i hope it stays the same aish :)) 
teehe don't say that..i hate the look of bhoot bangla's to the max, freaks me out๐Ÿ˜†

aww it's so cute you're excited! lol..me, i am in a consulting firm for the month of jan and part of feb๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by aishhh.

teehe don't say that..i hate the look of bhoot bangla's to the max, freaks me out๐Ÿ˜†

aww it's so cute you're excited! lol..me, i am in a consulting firm for the month of jan and part of feb๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehe bhoot bangla scares u yaar then u should not have like what sahar was talking about today yaar .. totally freakish yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

goood luck and i hope u have fun yaar ... 

are u watching rati's new show? 
no i mean actual houses that look like bhoot bangla's:P i can watch scary movies with a bit of help from the person sitting next to me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i hope your part time work goes awesomee too๐Ÿค— no i haven't seen any of it except the first epi, but im catching up and yams told me from start to finish what's happened so far, in detail:D
help from next to u haha... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   sure u do yaar 
i use to love it now i so want watch the women in Black .. is coming yaar but nobody want company me  yaar  since it is scary .. all my friends are like naa lest watch something else ๐Ÿ˜•

thanks yaar :)  so sweet of yamini yaar ... i want watch it but not sure if i should add one more show to my list .tell me when u watch it .. if it is any good yaar 
ya i need someone next to me, haha:P awww no friends are free to come? i can understand you don't want to go alone:(

apparently it's really good, & really different..zee tv's top show right now๐Ÿ˜ณ