Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

i just had pizza for breakfast..you guys must think im a fatarse talking about food all the bloody time, rest assured, im 5'4" and weight 107lbs even w/ all the junk food i eat... no my cholesterol level will probably be another story πŸ€”

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Jhanvi.. How are u hun <3 πŸ˜ƒ
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I am fatter than you are Jhanvi 🀣 and same'ish height :P
desigrl05 thumbnail

GUDDIII...how are you yaar?? kitne din hogayee !! im fine dude..tu bata haal chaal

@sary: chalta hai yaar..college mein gain loose hota hi rehta hai..damn i wish i was tall like aish.u know she's like 5'10"

soundsofcedar thumbnail
πŸ˜† I'm still skinny looking which is the odd part well isn't the right weight to be at 5'4" like 120 I'm around 110/5 WEE anyway 5'10" WOAH Aish ji :P I actually like being short πŸ˜³ but that's a super good height <3
desigrl05 thumbnail

dude i have no idea abotu weight or anything, i eat enough to fill my stomach and u know what pisses me off?? stupid aunties thinking that i diet..wthhh...if tehy saw what ieat for breakfast they'd thnk twice before sayign that :X

soundsofcedar thumbnail
πŸ˜† You should pay attention psht! It's important to keep track of your diet hmph sick hota hai warna -_- oh don't talk about desi aunties :) If I could, I would smack them with a dead rat to knock some sense and etiquette in them.
desigrl05 thumbnail

amen to that.  they are more up in your personal life then they are in their own daughters!

shit i hate frm aunties:

- so beta shaadi ke baare mein kya socha hai?
- dieting toh nahin kar rahi ho?
- kaafi fashionable ho

- kaise grades aate hain (W*F?? )
- assuming b/c im "fashionable" i can't cook..wthh..
- assuming i dont know hindi or know my bhajans (dude i rock that stuff on my ipod)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
ROFL OMG for me it's like beta why don't you hang out with more people from masjid or desi people like FK you I don't pick friend cos of religion or race meri marzi who I am friends with :S Beta why don't you come to parties kya hum pasand nahi hain kya? ...If you know the reason why ask :D Erm I can't really cook so I can't beech about that but you get the point :P
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

ROFL OMG for me it's like beta why don't you hang out with more people from masjid or desi people like FK you I don't pick friend cos of religion or race meri marzi who I am friends with :S Beta why don't you come to parties kya hum pasand nahi hain kya? ...If you know the reason why ask :D Erm I can't really cook so I can't beech about that but you get the point :P

OFMGGG thats the truthπŸ₯±