serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
ahaan!? :-?
im droppin the idea of goin to the cinemas then, ehh!? 🤔
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know yaar..i watn to give 2.5 but i liked both shahid sonam chemistry so it has to be more..so .5 free mein rofll..i felt like the movie would've made a hella fantastic book!! stretching wasnt so bad until he had to go get that random child from the ferris wheel.. 🤔.. okay whatever.i guess they had to show how his arm got better :S
but by god ki kasam, sona is beautiful!! i love her with shahid..normally she looks bad w/ all other actors but w/ shahid and ranbir she looks good :P
serendipity. thumbnail
^i agree :P abt the shahid ranbir part, but i DISLIKE ranbir, solo -____-
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Ranbir with everyone, haha.

REENO SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ IT.

Jhanvi, Idk. Like, you know how they get separated in 1992, and meet again in 1997? They showed them getting separated in 1992, and BAM! Next scene it's 1997, and they already meet. I wish they kind of showed yearning and longing, and separation. I didn't feel the eternal connection because they showed the transition so fast. Also, Idk, why Sonam wouldn't run up to Shahid and hug him or something. I know she was worried about him not recognizing her.. but STILLL. :|  I feel like they kept unnecessary scenes (like what was the point of Shahid racing the train!?), and didn't add necessary ones. :/
Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
i read it 🤔
u compelled me to 😳 with that BOLD stuff written :|
🤣
k whatever im getting the dvd after the 7rth, and i dont mind spoilers at all ;) i actually bribe ppl for them 😎
HotMess thumbnail
I watched it online 🤣  NO REGRETS.

First half is cute but I explained above what I wanted in the first half. And it's so LONG. Literally, "interval" popped up on the screen, and I'm like, "It's only the interval!?" The second half had too much going on, and they were moving around so much. How can they even afford all that? I know shit happens, we're all experiencing all the stuff going on around the world, but do you really have to move so much!? 😳  Where do you even get the money?

But Sonam's acting has improved SO MUCH! I am proud of her! I actually found her bearable in this movie. 😆 Shahid was brilliant. Their chemistry together is just :$
serendipity. thumbnail
🤣 i'll download aswell
i have to dlete MBKD first though 🤔
and LOLLL 🤣 seerious?! 😲
OMG! :P

and SK's acting IMPROVEDDD!? :DDD YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYY!!!
ily fr tellin me that! 😳

😍
desigrl05 thumbnail
I agree..I like Ranbir with everyone but offscreen meh, not too impressed w/ his choices 🤔

yes i wish they woudl've shown some  yearing and longing after 1992..i didnt want them to meet right away ..not time wise but cinematic wise.. i wish they'd shown how shahid was growing and sona grew..bc sona's character hcanged in those years and we were forced to accept it.. but o m f g ! i would die to have a guy like harry..he's a a;sdklj;asldkfja?? dont know the word but loved him.. sona s acting has improved leaps and bounds!! i love the girl's face but offscreen she's a totall ditz rofll..

about seeing him after all those years i can understand tha tbut ididnt get the entire thing about wasting scens on stalking him in the opera or whatever.. i guess they were trying to show that shes also crazy about him? hmm dunno

but omgg my fav scenes has to be the 'tumhe kya yaad hai' scene!!! i loved loved loved loved it to bits..even if it was not that a big deal but i loved how at the end he catches her offgaurd and says 'kissika jhoot bolna' awww.. lol.. 

yeah i watched it online too..i wanted to watch in theatres but the one that shows hindi movies is 1hr away and costs $15 :X..its not so much bbut yaar i could use that on buying a novel or something
HotMess thumbnail
I also loved the mehndi raat scene :$ seriously, the movie was cuuute, but I expected more. See, even the stalking scenes, so unnecessary. They could have just showed Shahid seeing her first, and then they hug, blah blah, and the rest happening LMFAO. I swear they needed better editing and screenplay!
desigrl05 thumbnail
yess! esp at the beginning i mean it was nice and all but i think the song 'rabba mein toh' pretty much covered the obsession.. and eekss.. the mehndi scene was damnn nicee!!! i loved how she kept putting all those chits in a glass to wear off the ink lol..screenplay def couldve been better...and more over editing was ajeebsa..i wish they would've made better transitions and smoother storyline instead of jab koi terrorist activity hoti hai then they start the story..i wish they wouldve given some inbetweeners of how they feel and all.. and oh god, my heart melted at the last bit when harry was like 'tumhara baccha kahan hai...' it was so damn sweet for him to care about the child even thoguh he thought she was married...awww!!! i wish we can see sonashahid together onscreen soon!! off screen they would make a nice couple but apparently shes w/ the S:LDKJF: puneet