Tu Meri Mein Teri CC #6 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
@Ayesha aww that sucks a lot...yayyy iloveyouayeshaaa <33
last week was awesome. Khushi was so cute. I hate Shaym so much.
Originally posted by desigrl05

i missed u too ayeshaaa!

cherryji..god knows... i think JW is doing a film na? so how can she manage show and film? chalo dekhte hain.. otehrwise i will be happy with this show..as its on SP..and they're both in main leads..i always liked their chemistry together more than SR... sr got too crappy after that rain scene when she came back to life 🤔.. jeran wre always cute..i like their friendship but their chemistry is phenomenal! aww and thats cute for being excited along w/ us..

Well she was asked, so she can make a choice, and god knows how these people are even gonna cope in bollywoood 🥱 Anyway, i just hope that she does take it up, and yea i know what you mean, they were sweet and cute, i never got to know SR, i always loved SRians hehe, no idea why, for some weird reason i find you guys just adorable and sweet. But i hope for your sakes, that they come back together.
@Jav - Yeah, I did. Anyway, I'm going to be loaded with uni work soon so might as well have some fun in the first week. :P OH, you like Ian-Nina too, YAYY! :D Aw, you're welcome. :) So do you watch TVD?

@Jhanvi - Heyy, we didn't get to talk properly last time, sorry I had to log out. 😳 How are youu? :)

@Ayesha - Heyy, we haven't met. I'm Milisha, you can call me Mili 😳
Originally posted by StarM

@Swanz - It looks like you're a DE fan, have you seen this yet:

Isn't it hot?
 i heart this .. red carpet was fun yaar .. 

selana and ian  hehe.. presenting award 
nina was ask about  ian .. 

@Mili you probably will be all the other uni students are.. You should make the most of it. Yeah I love them and I watch tvd as well.
Originally posted by -Cherry-

OMFG Mili when was this? :O Mannn they are sooo freaking Sexy <3 I adore these together man, one's innocent while the other is out going, they are the perfect match

Oh, its from the Emmy Awards, I just saw them. They are SOOO amazing man<3 Just can't get enough of them, right? 😳

@cherry: rofll.. we were the crazy bunch :S

@mili: hey hun im good, how are u ?

@swancy i know many people don't watch anymore who start watching in the beginning yaar the AT was full of life yaar now it is like dead yaar. i hate uni , i started this year and i feel the same about dropping yaar . everything good u tell what's new yaar/ 
oye did u watch TVD?  
Originally posted by 26javey26

@Mili you probably will be all the other uni students are.. You should make the most of it. Yeah I love them and I watch tvd as well.

Yeah :( I will 😉 I do too, did you like the season 3 first episode? :)
@Javs i love u more javs ðŸ¤—
i agree last was super cute yaar .. don't say shaym .. i just want kill him yaar 
i love the crying khushi and smiling arnav yaar 

@Mili Hey yaar ðŸ¤—  nice to meet u