Congratulations And Thank you Mona dii

Posted: 12 years ago

Guys plz join us in wishing mona dii...

********************Here are the reasons**********************

Mona dii hamesha humare liye news laathi hai...and her news most of the time relieves us from tension...for example she gave us the news about GC n DD are fine after their health issues n they are back to shooting...she found this news in FB...she gives FB news and she posts them .it may be spoilers or anything..we get news from her...

Hima dii (dewdropred) she posted mona dii ka news in MF...here is the link guys..

News from FB ... Gurti Started shooting ...

*****here comes the most important reason for congratulating her****

She opened devini ka marriage thread...It takes lot of effort to open their wedding thread...In crazy incredibles..no one wanted to open that thread...as we were really not interested to open that thread and mona dii...she is such a sweet heart...woh baath alag hai ki hum forcefully unka thread open kar rahey hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

she opened friday ka Crazy Incredibles (CI) thread n we ensured that we use her thread only n no opening of new threads until devini gets married...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

mona dii...congratulations to u as you opened devini ka wedding thread πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago
Thanks Mona di for all the news
So relieved that Gurti are slowly getting better
I would have certainly been clueless about their health until someone posted it
Keep giving news updates
The devini marriage, i respect your courage to open such a thread
Thanks once again
My reaction...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

and

..😭 Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Cry CryCry Cry Cry😭 πŸ˜­ Cry😭 πŸ˜­ CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Cry CryCry Cry CryCry πŸ˜­ CryCry Cry CryCry πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry πŸ˜­Cry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry CryCry Cry πŸ˜­

thanks dear ...

mona thanks dear ,,,, coz u are our news paper ... daily news bulletin ...😊 chaltha phirtha newspaper ... thaks for getting all the awesome & some times not so awesome news ...πŸ˜†for which u get daant also πŸ˜†

congo mona draling ... enjoy devini wedding πŸ˜† 

thanks var ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Congo mona di.. Ur courage is immense..thanks for all spoilers u bring to us.. Var ur mad..lol...
[QUOTE=sumona_mona28]My reaction...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

and

..😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

[/QUOTE

ab maine kya kiya πŸ˜‰ 

i want to know the reason why are u laughin as well as crying..

can u explain in detail..πŸ˜†
Thanx Mona for the news that Gurti's health is gradually improving and they are shooting also although in turns. But at least we will get bits of them in this week's episodes till they are perfectly alright.

As for Devini marriage thread all I can say is...wow that needs a lot of courage to do...I still can't digest this secret marriage thing...But will tolerate anything for the show and which will help the cvs to tide over till Gurti get back to their regular shooting schedules. 
thanx mona di congratulation we love you