Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit on Wassup epi 41 link added (Page 11)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
baby nw u bq wid blck tshrt omg... N wid ur kiler smile n cute baby face. Once again i fal in lv wid u yar. Thnk god sanaya nai hai warna pata nai us baby ke baby ka kya haal hota... Humara ye haal hai to baby k baby ka omg cnt imagine. N mohit is so caring sanaya is very lucky yar. I hope mere parents mere liye mohit jaisa koi dhundhe. Cute sa sweet sa hot sa dashing sa n killer bi. N mohit sweet heart m coming mumbai in a week 4 my further stdy.hope cn meet u sumwhr. Cz i think we wl live at only short distance.plz god its my dream... I dont want to meet any bollywood or holywood start . I want to meet my baby wid his baby plz. Puppy eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Aashi,

Thanks for posting.

You know he is truly a sweet heart.  I mean I know people who would confess to crimes before giving up their recipes.  Yet he shares so sincerely, not leaving out a step or special ingredient.

However he didn't divulge one secret.Stern Smile  All those onions and not one tear.  Seriously Mohit how do you keep those tears from leaking into your cholay curry?

Maybe it has something to do with that sweetness of his soul, that sweet heart of his and that sweeter grin of the sweetest smile.   Embarrassed   God bless him. 

Off to cook some cholay, Mohit Style with complimentary tears.

With love, Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 19 September 2011 at 3:52pm

soniasharmin89

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
thank u a lot for telling
i was missing mohit very badly
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
time changes, situation changes but feeling doesn't and you suddenly realize its not just a CRUSH or attraction...its a bond which will stay forever! 

love him! no matter if I can see him everyday or not :) I made a topic months back and now experiencing exact same...  "I dont need you, ur thought  will be enough!" 

PS- m gonna try this chole at my home...SEE mom, m learning good things as wellLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsoniasharmin89ZumSrK.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Aashi,

Thanks for posting.

You know he is truly a sweet heart.  I mean I know people who would confess to crimes before giving up their recipes.  Yet he shares so sincerely, not leaving out a step or special ingredient.

However he didn't divulge one secret.Stern Smile  All those onions and not one tear.  Seriously Mohit how do you keep those tears from leaking into your cholay curry?

Maybe it has something to do with that sweetness of his soul, that sweet heart of his and that sweeter grin of the sweetest smile.   Embarrassed   God bless him. 

With love, Sabah
gosh sabah i always feel so wonderful reading ur takes , yeah he is indeed sweetheart we know him whatever work he did he gave his full dedication in it and i guess cooking is also one of part of that dedication of work ,he didn't know how to cook and now he is so wonderful cook specially the way he was sharing everything how to start chholay  and all ingredients how to put where with some tips Embarrassed

@bold gosh i totally agree with u sabah may god bless him 

yeah so now ready to  make chholay ,btw did u notice kitchen was all clean and clear not single mess i wonder most of men who start cooking in kitchen can cook everything with so much mess in whole kitchen LOLrolling my eyes to  themWackoLOL

Edited by aashizin - 20 September 2011 at 2:31am

a little faith

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

time changes, situation changes but feeling doesn't and you suddenly realize its not just a CRUSH or attraction...its a bond which will stay forever! 

love him! no matter if I can see him everyday or not :) I made a topic months back and now experiencing exact same...  "I dont need you, ur thought  will be enough!" 

PS- m gonna try this chole at my home...SEE mom, m learning good things as wellLOL

pari its just awesome ClapClapusing it Big smilebtw feels so gr8 to see u here after so many days Hug

.MohitzPari.

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by a little faith

Aashi,

Thanks for posting.

With love, Sabah
gosh sabah i always feel so wonderful reading ur takes , yeah he is indeed sweetheart we know him whatever work he did he gave his full dedication in it and i guess cooking is also one of part of that dedication of work ,he didn't know how to cook and now he is so wonderful cook specially the way he was sharing everything how to start chholay  and all ingredients how to put where with some tips Embarrassed

@bold gosh i totally agree with u sabah may god bless him 

yeah so now ready to  make chholay ,btw did u notice kitchen was all clean and clear not single mess i wonder most of men who start cooking in kitchen can cook everything with so much mess in whole kitchen LOLrolling my eyes to  themWackoLOL

yes, Ashi i also noticd it.His kitchen was so neat and clean.And he did all his work so nicely and most important cleanly. I just staring him like anything.Want Mohit;s dose again.Wink

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 20 September 2011 at 3:05am

a little faith

sabatahir Senior Member
sabatahir
sabatahir

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

love the segment tooo much mohit looks tooo hawwwtClap
nd wen he say "adrak hm nhi dale ge q k sanaya ko nhi pasnd" he look tooo cuteSillykitni care krta hai yarrr
love u monaya

samratrocks

Go to top