Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit on Wassup epi 41 link added (Page 10)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Just watched Wassup Mohits Segment..Man Wow!! what a rocking segment it isThumbs Up...Mohit was looking so cuteEmbarrassed...Day Dreaming...and Mohit cooking choley-bathureyDay Dreaming...mera maan kiya ki Wassup tv mein guss kar chole eat kar loon Mohit ke hath ke baney hueyEmbarrassedBig smile...Chole looked so YUMMYDay Dreaming...Kash mujh ko bhi Mohit ke hath ke baney chole bathura eat karney ko mil jateyDay Dreaming...Mazza aa gaya segment watch karkey...MARVELLOUS segmentClapClapClap...Thanks for the segment Wassup and India forumsHug...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

uff teri adaa
i like the way u move
uf teri nazar
he is looking so cute Embarrassed
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Awww Mohit Hug SOOO Happy To See Him . & He Was Looking Really Handsome ;) He Cooked For US Embarrassed & Then Told The Whole Recipe & It Looked Really VERY Yummy, Seriously Silly If My Mom Had Seen This Then She Would Be Really Impressed & Taunt Me Why I Don't Learn Cooking If A Guy Can ;) But I'm Like Sanaya . Just Can't Cook ROFL & Then He Told That He Will Not Put Adrak Coz Sanaya Don't Likes It . This Got Me Thinking Maybe Sanaya Will Come Over & They Will Have Lunch Or Dinner Together Day Dreaming Or The Second Option Is That Mohit Is Just Becoming Like Sanaya Nowadayss . Liking Dogs & Now Don't Like Adrak Hon Just Like Our Doll <3 Blushing LOL & Last Thing He Did Was To Give Kishan His Handmade Food & Asked Him If His Food Was Good Or Not Embarrassed This Guy Makess Me GOOO Crazy, He's SOO Genuine Naa . & Then Kishan Tell Him That Chilli Is Not Enough & Mohit Ask Again If Something Is Missing, AWWW :) Embarrassed & He Tastes It Saying Yummy & Then Tell Them That He Will Make Batoore Now, But Maybe He Was Waiting For Sanaya SOO They Could Eat Warm Oness ;) Day Dreaming * My Imagination Is Going Wild * Blushing ROFL He Said He Will Make Something Else Next Tym When They Come Over To Him Again . & We Got To Know That He Will Come In September Zing Mag Issue This Week :) Silly Looking Forward For That & Really Missed Sanaya But I Love It When He Talks About Her ;) His Interviews Are Always There With Mentioning His Lady Hon . Heart Phewww, I Think I Gave The Whole Update For Now LOL Ohh, Last Thing I Want To Say Is That Pleashhh People Comment Saying Thank You For The Mohit Interview Embarrassed & Maybe We Will Get More Interviews Of Him & Do Also Please Write That We Need Combined Interview Of MoNaya Day Dreaming Maybe They Give Us Like Last Tym They Did When We Wanted In New Year Embarrassed Please Write - Can We Get Mohit&Sanaya Interview Together <3 Hug
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Pleashhh Press Like In Those Comments Which Are About Mohit Where WassUpTV Video Is Posted :) Hug There Are Just 4-5 Thank You Messages & We Need Alot Of Them Coz We Have To Show Them How Muchh We Love Mohit//MoNaya SOO They Can Give Us Many Interviews :/ Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
wonderful seg i want chole made by himDay Dreaming
soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Oh..it was really very cute.It looks really yummy.But he looks thoda muscular may be he is making six pack abs.Baby i love your lean look.But jo bhi ho plzz come back soon.Big smile
ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thanx di for the videoTongue
..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hayyeee I saw the interview , baby ne mujhe mar dala apne looks se..  Finally I saw his face , his smile , I was dying to see him , I was crying today and GOD listened to my prayers !! Thank u GOD !!
He was looking so hot *dreaming*Blushing koi toh rok lo..ROFL I wish I could eat his hand made food ,the food really looks yummy Wink
I just love him , and I love the way he talks about Sanaya , he do mention about his lady love in every interviews Embarrassed love is in the air Day Dreaming he is so concern about Sanz choice , Sanz you're really lucky to have a BF like Mohit Smile I wish I could be the lucky girl too
Loved his interview , he loves cooking , and I hate cooking Geek
I Miss you baby , please come back ,waiting for that lucky day when you will be back with dhamake daar entry Cool really want you to get the show on SP !!
love him Heart
and yeah siggy makers please do make the siggies soon because I can't wait to use them ROFL

Edited by Ayesha_LuvSaJan - 19 September 2011 at 1:12pm

Go to top