Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm trying since march and I have sent many PM's but many of u told me that they have not checked them.
I want to apply on shero shayri forum coz thre r so many members there, and there are absolutely no mods there. They don't even have the sign "JOIN THE DEV TEAM" there so this is why I am posting this to you.

hre is forum link,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=233

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
ajeeb log ho ap sab🤔main ne Vijay sir ko Pm's kiye reply nahi mila then onhon ne ak thread main kaha ke is forum main post karon par stil kisi ne reply nhia kiya yyy????🤔
Edited by ansarSsssS - 12 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Ansar , Aahaana had a talk with a GM and the GM said that the section is not much active that it would require a DT to moderate the section. For any issues related to the forum you can always contact the GMs. :)

Cheers
Ishan
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Hi Ansar , Aahaana had a talk with a GM and the GM said that the section is not much active that it would require a DT to moderate the section. For any issues related to the forum you can always contact the GMs. :)

Cheers
Ishan

main ne in sab ko (*Jayshree*, *Shruti*, hetal, mango, sangeeta,)PM's kiye but no reply🤔

and i knw shero shayri forum active nahi tha but ab active hai go n check😛

and thanks for reply,,
Edited by ansarSsssS - 12 years ago
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
reply fast please,,,😛
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Ansar,

SOS forum is active but it doesn't require a DT to maintain the forum. It looks peaceful and you don't have to be a DT to make that forum more active. If you need any thread to be sticky or non-sticky, just PM us or *Shruti* the link.