Nishmish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Niladri is only 11 years old and he is being mentored by the gurus of the show. Surely his mentor would have heard how he sung during rehearsals.
Why did Ram shout at Niladri and not speak to his mentor instead. The show should not invite guests who do not have patience with children.
I hope that Ram knows that dancing is also a form of art like music and good dance lessons involve learning the history behind how the dance came about etc.. even that is saraswati maa related.
Ram's comment on Saraswati brings in Lakshmy- is that why he composes or does he compose because he loves doing it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaabemard thumbnail
I think the guy is unstable - that is why he started shouting at a little kid over some singing. 
sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The judges are trying to judge the kids on how good they can imitate the original singers and this is wrong. They should be judging them on the kids technical skills.

The judges say nothing except "wah wah" and great song.

Great mistake to have people like Ramdev and pyare lal as the guests. Pyare lal could not resist himself from comparing kids' singing with his singing. Guru Ram should not be there at all. He was pathetic!
Pradarshak thumbnail
No doubt I would rate Niladri's performance last of all performances but that Ram guy went way over the top. Probablyhe thought it would be a good platform to promote himself and this way if he can create some TRP next season to judge/mentor ki seat pakka...ye show nahi to kahuna aur...to me he is a plain "sadist"...he does not have courage to go to war of words with Adnan...this "pathetic" fellow picks a kid in a negative manner to promote himself.

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ram sampath is a disrace to the indian music industry...i strongly suggest srgmp to never invite people who are not capable of judging a music show...i admit niladri didnt do very well on the 2nd song but ram just went too far...he should've talked to adnan about it instead of being so rude to niladri!!! ram should be kicked out of the indian music industry!!!
shahina90 thumbnail
Worst behaviour in the History of saregamapa!! Remember Ram Sampath children are special gift of God and to hurt them irrationally is to evoke the anger of God on youself!! 
sahichal thumbnail
Ram sampath looks like patient of paranoid disorder or more than it. Perhaps needs treatment from mental hospital. He does not deserve to
remain in Indian Music organization.
geetha20 thumbnail
I agree Ram sampath was very hard on NIladri,I felt very bad for him,He could have communicated the  same words in more  loving fashion, after all he is a kid.Kailash kher  too starts giving a big speech instead of giving some good compliments,I like the way adanan sami and Javeed ali handle the situation
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ram was correct in what he was saying but was so wrong in his tone of voice and facial expressions...His way of saying was out of line..Guidance and constructive comments can be given stage too..
He was not wrong in what he said though.