Barun is an amazing actor!!!!

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys
so recently I started watching ipkknd everyday and heard that ASR worked in another show so I got interested and started watching that show and can I say that barun is totally different to his this avatar he is the most adorable thing ever !!!! Well I dont want to promote another show on this forum but had to vent out my feelings since I cant stop watching that show and have to dump my awww's somewhere πŸ˜† Sorry guys

Once again would like to say that barun I love you mwaaah!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you!! And his eyes are amazingly expressive!!😍😍

mistyi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinguunique

Totally agree with you!! And his eyes are amazingly expressive!!😍😍

😳 I love them too and his smile and voice are a killer 😳 btw did you watch his previous show baat hamari pakki hai? He is soo soo soo cute in that and in iss pyaar he looks so fearsome but hotπŸ˜ƒ
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heya welcome here i am sure you will have a blast of a time!!
well, he actually acted in DMG too and he is one hellova expressionist and actor.. special mention to his eyes 😍
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!!! he has shown us wat a versatile actor means!!!!
in both the shows he has shwn cmpltely diff characters...n both at its best!!!!
he truly is an amazing actor!!!!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Barun z a great actor...he just superb...
we can realize his acting skill with his previous shows and IPKKND...
awesome actor...without any doubt...πŸ˜ƒ

love him...❀️

btw welcome to the forum...πŸ€—
Edited by SK1991 - 12 years ago
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistyi

😳 I love them too and his smile and voice are a killer 😳 btw did you watch his previous show baat hamari pakki hai? He is soo soo soo cute in that and in iss pyaar he looks so fearsome but hotπŸ˜ƒ

I spent the whole of last night watching "Shravan scenes" on youtube!! Obviously Barun is more important than sleep πŸ˜ƒ He is sooo funny and comic timing is great!! And we get to see more of his hot body in BHPH 😍😍. No offence to ankita fans, but I cant wait for proper romantic Sanaya-Barun scenes - they are gonna be sizzling!!!!!!!
Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistyi

Hey guys

so recently I started watching ipkknd everyday and heard that ASR worked in another show so I got interested and started watching that show and can I say that barun is totally different to his this avatar he is the most adorable thing ever !!!! Well I dont want to promote another show on this forum but had to vent out my feelings since I cant stop watching that show and have to dump my awww's somewhere πŸ˜† Sorry guys

Once again would like to say that barun I love you mwaaah!!!!

so true!wen tht serial usd 2 giv in tv i nver had intrest!but aftr tht they shwed the show frm strtin i saw some epis and liked barun!i lik the way he does comedy!thn i saw some epis in utube and aftr tht i strt watchin tht serial in youtube bcoz of barun!and i also gav some epis 2 my frnds and they also liked it!esp barun's jokes!!πŸ˜†

mistyi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

heya welcome here i am sure you will have a blast of a time!!
well, he actually acted in DMG too and he is one hellova expressionist and actor.. special mention to his eyes 😍

OMG really will watch dmg scenes with himπŸ˜ƒ after I finish admiring him as shravanπŸ˜†
mistyi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK1991

Barun z a great actor...he just superb...
we can realize his acting skill with his previous shows and IPKKND...
awesome actor...without any doubt...πŸ˜ƒ

love him...❀️

btw welcome to the forum...πŸ€—

Well yes now am going to watch ipkknd regularly just for him and ofcourse khushi as well(love her character)

I think sanaya and barun are going to rock πŸ˜ƒ