Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing 

Its gonna be intrusting...😃
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Guys we are all pleased for Karan...Or love for Odhani, ShaNak and YashAran will never deminish and will continue to support them😃...

I just want to say this to all my dear Odhanians, no matter how we feel and how much we miss our show...We have to behave in a mature and fair way...This is the entertainment industry and changes are inevitable...Just cherish what we have and not wish anyone any harm...

We have seen first hand the effect of negative fan behave and let's promise ourselve never to behave in such a way, towards Karan's new show...Already I am seeing worrying things on FB and I urge Odhanians to stay clear of troubled pages...Lets protray the best face for Odhani fans and not get dragged into controversies...Lets respect Karan and his co-stars and show oursleves in the best light possible...

Sorry to get serious, while we are so excited for Karan...But I thought it needed to be said😳...

I agree, after a show ends it's always hard to accept the main leads in different characters with different people. I remember after Love Ne, it was kind've weird to see Karan with Yashashri, and not with Perneet, but as the show progressed I started to love Yashu, and love Karan even more ( if that's possible) I'm sure we'll like EHMMBH too! :)
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Guys we are all pleased for Karan...Or love for Odhani, ShaNak and YashAran will never deminish and will continue to support them😃...

I just want to say this to all my dear Odhanians, no matter how we feel and how much we miss our show...We have to behave in a mature and fair way...This is the entertainment industry and changes are inevitable...Just cherish what we have and not wish anyone any harm...

We have seen first hand the effect of negative fan behave and let's promise ourselve never to behave in such a way, towards Karan's new show...Already I am seeing worrying things on FB and I urge Odhanians to stay clear of troubled pages...Lets protray the best face for Odhani fans and not get dragged into controversies...Lets respect Karan and his co-stars and show oursleves in the best light possible...

Sorry to get serious, while we are so excited for Karan...But I thought it needed to be said😳...

Agree with you May! ⭐️

@Bold: Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's being posted on FB?
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Aysha - Some person created a FB page against Krystal and has posted the link on a KT & YM related page...Trouble makers!...Perhaps they have their own issues and are using Odhani related pages ...My message to all fans is stay away from such posts and for FB admins to delete such spam from their pages...We cannot be assoiciated with such things...
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Oh wow... really?

Unfortunately May, stuff like this is inevitable these days. I've seen stuff like this happen before with other fan groups from other shows and the lengths they will go to in order to prove a point is sad. 😕

I'd rather spend my time watching my favourite jodi's scenes on YT. 😍
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Oh wow... really?

Unfortunately May, stuff like this is inevitable these days. I've seen stuff like this happen before with other fan groups from other shows and the lengths they will go to in order to prove a point is sad. 😕

I'd rather spend my time watching my favourite jodi's scenes on YT. 😍

Me too Aysha...But I just wanted to tell our members, because RBO related pages will be targeted by such nonsense...Just wanted people to be aware😳...

BRB...
-mesmerised- thumbnail

Me too Aysha...But I just wanted to tell our members, because RBO related pages will be targeted by such nonsense...Just wanted people to be aware😳...

BRB...

It's good that you do, i'd be totally unaware of all that happens outside of this site if you didn't. 😆 😊

I've been watching more of their scenes lately and was watching this one the other day... these two are just something else! 😍 ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg9rmwhYcA[/YOUTUBE]

He is the epitome of romance here, it will be interesting to see him in a shy, career-orientated and serious role... everything Shaan wasn't! Lol.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Yep...Karan is a briilliant actor and it will be a treat to watch him in a role which is different from Shantanu😊...And we all know how much intensity and feeling he can convey, just from his expressions...Not to mention those eyes😍...Bless him...

Anyway...Have to go...Good Neend😊...
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks smitha for the article totally opposite role from shantanu looking forward to it
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks simtha for the awesome news .hmmm interesting viren and a lawyer by proffesions sounds gudd .looking forward to see him in this avatar