Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rooj-i

tell me bout it. I got tons of things to do.  and yet im missing them. lol

@ Bold..I give you Shanak Dose Now😛😉
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7eE6FfIsA[/YOUTUBE]
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ALL the best Karan for the new show but will really miss my all time favorite couple Shanak aka Yasharan and will surely miss RBO.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

May,I have all of you na as we all seem to be landing there so will be okay lol.

i Think That Forum Not Open Yet for Landing😊
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Ofcourse I will be there, but I can never leave the RBO forum😳...

OfCourse Yaar..Yeh Bhi Koi Kanhe Ki Baat Haai.RBo forum Stay Our heart Forever..That Is My
Mother Forum..cant imagene for Leave it😊
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...lawyer...cool

rock on karu !!!!!!!!!
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow his character is so different to Shaan! Shy around women?! Lol. He'll do the whole 'serious' thing really well, he's ace at those types of scenes! ⭐️

So he'll be called Viren... he'll always be Shantanu to me... or burthal... even joru ka gulaam! 🤣

Wish him all the best and i hope the show is a huge success, but i'm not sure i'll be able to see him with anyone else other than Yashu! 😕
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayshaaa, how are you??? *hugs*

Serious role hain and that too SP at prime time, all will be will lol. Hope he is not married off hastily this time haha!! We  can drool over his intensity lol!!
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Smithaaa! 🤗

I'm good, how are you? Back in the UK yet?

SP is a huge platform and i was really happy for him when i found out he was gonna be doing a show on that channel. It's a good career move for him. 😊

Haha i hope he isn't married off hastily too! Don't think he will be... he's meant to be shy... maybe this time it will take him ages to say ILU! 🤣
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeees

Haha Smitha in the new forum we shall open a karan tacker appreciation thread and then live there :D and *cough* discuss YM there too :D

Hey Afiyaa :D LOL nahi nahi please say something more :D

Beenz! what's there to say?? i'm happy that he got a more mature role, so now he could show everyone how wonderful his acting skills are!! about the pairing with krystal, still wondering about that one 😕
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys we are all pleased for Karan...Or love for Odhani, ShaNak and YashAran will never deminish and will continue to support them😃...

I just want to say this to all my dear Odhanians, no matter how we feel and how much we miss our show...We have to behave in a mature and fair way...This is the entertainment industry and changes are inevitable...Just cherish what we have and not wish anyone any harm...

We have seen first hand the effect of negative fan behave and let's promise ourselve never to behave in such a way, towards Karan's new show...Already I am seeing worrying things on FB and I urge Odhanians to stay clear of troubled pages...Lets protray the best face for Odhani fans and not get dragged into controversies...Lets respect Karan and his co-stars and show oursleves in the best light possible...

Sorry to get serious, while we are so excited for Karan...But I thought it needed to be said😳...