Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

sooo true mridula,i was jumping to see tht the spoiler r here ๐Ÿคฃ gr8 one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well we knw like everytime the spoilers r more advanced than the epis,we still need to see

1.Mohan Renu meeting

2. Navya asking Anant y he told her lie??mayb thts y she got angry & everyone is trying to convince & it must b about the proposal..mayb he ll said he talked to his family & they agreed ๐Ÿ˜Š jst to make navya tension free
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here are the things left out to be seen from the earlier spoilers. A little bit has been added from my side on the basis of the video updates:

Renuka asks Navya if she is ready to be the way Anant's family is. She looks tense, but says she has lots to ask Anant first. The next day, after a long talk, Navya says yes.

Rama has taken to checking Mohan's call list but can't find a thing. She then follows Mohan who accidently bumps into Renuka. Rama sees Mohan with a woman but cant see her face.

Anant tells his family about his decision to marry Navya. The family refuses his request saying he is still to complete his studies. Anant skips dinner and walks out of home, only to return and say he will not give up on Navya.

Navya learns of Anant leaving the house and gets worried. The next day at college she is upset with Anant at his actions and later asks him to tell her the truth.

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Mridula: What about the scene of dadi & Meeta maa with a worried Navya? You can add that one also...
imnowhere thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Mridula: What about the scene of dadi & Meeta maa with a worried Navya? You can add that one also...

Probably Navya got information of Anant's walk out over the phone and got worried. Daadi and Meeta were worried to see her so tensed.
It's completely Mridula's creations hun...copyrights reserved.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Probably Navya got information of Anant's walk out over the phone and got worried. Daadi and Meeta were worried to see her so tensed.
It's completely Mridula's creations hun...copyrights reserved.๐Ÿ˜‰

Mridula...Thanks for making the post...The forum was extra inactive today and i was missing you girls very badly...
nishkala thumbnail

Mridula...Thanks for making the post...The forum was extra inactive today and i was missing you girls very badly...

same here Mridula๐Ÿค—,the Shakespere in us is becoming like Chetan Bhagat,if no good topics get posted๐Ÿ˜†...
BTW What do you predict for today's SBS?When will Anant use his guitar in between?๐Ÿ˜‰or will he quit his food just to dance and sing?odd combination,though๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail

U should have PM-ed me these lines of Anant then:

"Hey Miss, main kar raha(rahi) hoon tumhe bohot miss"

and I would have been here.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Nishkala di The guitar playing was just offscreen. Of course u can expect some dance from the duo before acceptance of the proposal. Shaheer knows how to play guitar I think, but this skill of his is never properly utilized onscreen. Instead we get some vigorous  moves with it.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mridula kya popat banaya..๐Ÿ˜†

@Nish: I am having a hard time putting two and two together here too..Anant's bhook hartal wala segment came out much before than AnYa's twinkle toe segment..If he honestly walks out of the dinner table to sing and dance in his room then that would be hilarious!!๐Ÿคฃ

If we think about this, shouldn't Majnu wait until Devi ji has said yes before informing his family about his pasand and all ? ๐Ÿ˜†

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mridula..thanks for the post..we are finally having some action on the forum..
Tanu..I dont understand the connection between dance and the bhook hartal, if ther is any.., and abt telling the decision to his family..i hope Anant does that after navya says yes, i think the declaration is as a result of the long talk..or i want to hope so..because tellling the family before Navya accepts the proposal makes no sense...i hope majnu does not get hyperexcited as always...
nishkala thumbnail
One thing is sure,there is no new dress to look forward to...the same birthday dress and multicoloured Exam dress for Navya and Anant's wardrobe is now dry...poor chap!!Shuffles between only 2-3 shirts ..๐Ÿ˜†