Navya

SPOILERS - Page 2

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
today in SBB segmnt, they showed dat navya is angry wid anant..!! Ab mere anant ne kya kr dia??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mridula... even i have also spectulated the same thing... in my earlier post. By the way good post...πŸ˜‰

Looks liek navya is angry on anant and anant might have fought with her again regarding the  family and marriage
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Asha and Nishkala di my thread has shown its effects. Adam's apple is definitely irresistible. Speculations have begun. hahahaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishkala

dittoπŸ˜‰,but why did we then open this topic Asha?Adam's apple kyaπŸ˜†
 I am following ur rule "take each episode as it comes"...but have to accept...I can't resist from opening these spoiler topicsπŸ˜†

Mee too girlsπŸ˜‰ I love spoilers and cant stop myself from opening any topic realted to spoilers...As Mridula notified we already have a stock for the week so i wasn't expecting anything this week...

-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Mridula: The speculations are usually made on the basis of spoilers and SBS/SBB/Etv segments...Your apple has attracted manyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Mridula :  aap hum ullu banta hai aur hum ban jate haiπŸ˜†

mee to gals , i cannt resist myself to opening such topics ...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashakd

Navya probably came to know about the bhook hartal, and hence is angry with Anant.

Yaa the bhook hartal can be reason of her anger...Last friday SBB wala Navya worried scene may be as a result of Anant walking out from the looney villa...I was thinking that its because of bookh harthal...So the anger is because of hunger stike and worry is because of walking out of the house...Hein naa, Asha?

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Yaa the bhook hartal can be reason of her anger...Last friday SBB wala Navya worried scene may be as a result of Anant walking out from the looney villa...I was thinking that its because of bookh harthal...So the anger is because of hunger stike and worry is because of walking out of the house...Hein naa, Asha?

yeah, as per mridula, added all the updates from the video and made up this story. 😊 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mridula...got all excited with the topic, and rushed to read it..just to be caught ... I got hooked dear..nice one...
@Asha, Reshmi...If Navya says yes for the proposal as pr spoilers than I think she is upset because of the bhook hartal...i atilll dont understand Dadi-Meeta-Navya scene..but i'll wait for it to happen..no speculations..we have some good tits-bits lets see how it all builds up...
f.s.m thumbnail
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”