Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay and Jeh : We never promised to fight FAIR.

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Ok...so this weekend has been busy with many threads about Abhay being unfair to Jeh regarding the fight with Kabir. After reading all those posts, i thought i need to make this thread. So all ladies and ladas here i go.

Abhay and Jeh : We never promised to fight FAIR.

Flash back to Friday's episode, where Abhay saves the day by stopping Jeh, who was about to thrash Kabir, for 'dirty dancing' with Alina as Jeh claimed. Now put Kabir out of the picture, we have Abhay and Jeh growling at eachother. 

I presume all of you have have read Twilight series. So i present here a little comparison with what ever happened in that episode. 
Edward and Jacob fought, fought for Bella's love. But did they fought fair?

Jacob-"Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I'll be here ' fighting. "
He forced Bella to kiss him the first time.

Edward-"I'll be fighting for her too. I'm not taking anything for granted, and I'll be fighting twice as hard as you will."
Edward let know Jacob indirectly that Bella had agreed to marry him and he knew this news will devastate Jacob.

Coming back to our Abhay and Jeh. Both of them has unfair tactics to fight with.
Jeh's unfair tactics:-
  • He hangs a sword above Piya's head every time he feels insecure.
  • He puts Piya's life in utmost danger, just to torment Abhay.
  • He claims to Kill Piya just to keep Abhay away from her. 
Abhay's unfair tactics:-
  • He revealed Jeh's family secrets in front of the whole college.
So, they will fight and they will fight dirty. There is no point judging them, saying Abhay was unfair to Jeh..where as Jeh has always been unfair to Abhay when it comes to Piya. 
And as it is said.."EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR." and we have both here.
So as for now..just sit back and enjoy AJEH's dirty games against each other. 
As much as i HEART Abhay, i ADORE Jeh too. 

P.S. Routlus and bashers please stay away fro my post. 

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 19 September 2011 at 5:55am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiisravssharinisriram39Pari-Guptareadingworms.Divya6696snitchseekerMaria-capriPeehu24--Anna--TOTAL-ROMANTIC.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u
Everything is fair in love and war

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viviliciousgirl

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Very nicely put! Clap Clap 

Even though -- now I have stopped relating Jeh's character to that of Jacob's and Abhay for me is much much over and above Edward -- I will agree that whatever they today -- whatever manner they chose to fight - fair or unfair -- its justified -- its WAR now! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Viviliciousgirlreadingworms..SmokeySilence.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wow Brilliant post yaarClap..I am speechlessStar..you said it all..ABHAY is an angel that  is all I can say..Hug

Viviliciousgirl

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

I totally agree with u
Everything is fair in love and war

Thank you Pari...Smile
Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Very nicely put! Clap Clap 

Even though -- now I have stopped relating Jeh's character to that of Jacob's and Abhay for me is much much over and above Edward -- I will agree that whatever they today -- whatever manner they chose to fight - fair or unfair -- its justified -- its WAR now! Smile

Thanks dear..yes in one thing i will agree with you that, Jeh cannot be Jacob. Jacob never, even in wildest of imagination thought of hurting Bella, but Jeh everytime does that. No matter how much Jacob hated Edward, he couldn't hurt Edward just because Bella loved him.

--Anna--

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post... Clap Clap 
Totally agree with you ... "Everything is fair in love and war" and instead of who's fault is what we should sit and enjoy the show cause if u wanna find logic in some1s action... you will always find a justification to give whether it's correct or not Smile and we all know some1 will win and some1 will loose its evident in all war and it's war now..
I agree with Anupama... Abhay is above Edward for me... abhay is not always perfect and that's how I would life him to be...make sense and I cannot connect Jeh's character to jacob anymore but I would enjoy Jeh's character as he is Smile

--Anna--

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

wow Brilliant post yaarClap..I am speechlessStar..you said it all..ABHAY is an angel that  is all I can say..Hug

Thanks Hema...Abhay and Jeh...both will fight for Piya's love and they won't be fair to each other.Wink And yes...Abhay is the ultimate angel!Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index