Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have a feeling that this might happen

slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Don't know why, but I have a feeling that ASR is going to accept La's proposal reluctantly, just to prove himself that he is not affected by our Jelebi girl ðŸ˜³ . I bet Kushi would feel restless if this happens and might realize that there is some thing more than hate, she feels for Arjav Ji
On the other side, we would witness a proposal track between Snake and Kushi. Kushi being the obedient girl to her parents and the bread winner of the family would think marrying snake would be the best option and would accept it.
Once ASR get to know about Kushi's proposal with some guy..(He will not know about his Jijaji for sometime, I bet on that)
This would be the point where ASR will realize his strong feelings for Kushi and will start battling with it..and as Kushi's wedding date approaches he might be ready confess his feelings to her..and break up with la. 
as everything goes smoothly...he will know about his BIL(Brother in law) and his hate for Jelebi girl would be at its very peak and at this point we will see the much hyped topic live-in or forced marriage..
What you reckon guys? 

I am nuts to blabber like this..but felt like letting my view on the upcoming track out ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Your line of thinking could be right- But I have a feeling he might blast Kushi for having transformed La and might tell LA to stay if it is Ok for her or else to push off.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ur blabbering does make sense & i was thinking since we all expect ASR to say NO, we might be shocked if he says YES instead and it will ultimately change both his & kushi's lives forever
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah...Me too thinking the same thing...cause Cv's like to give us shock and a twist to the story...it cannot be a straightforward thing, where he realises his feelings and say no to la...

also if he says no, and la moves out of the house, then khushi cannot come to RM...they wudnt want that...

but still, for the precap, there is a strong possibility that it might be a dream sequence...which i really hope it is...

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I was thinking the same.. He might say YES.. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
@anjs
i hope arnie dreams that & falls off from his bed ðŸ¤£
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I seriously do not want Khushi to accept any marriage proposal from Shyam.

slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@anjs

i hope arnie dreams that & falls off from his bed ðŸ¤£

ha ha..that cracked me up..imagine ASR waking up screaming Kushiii I am gonna kill you and their next meeting will be all about Kushi's Aukat..all over again! 
BIackSwan thumbnail
@slgirl
these two; tom & jerry can't be friends for too long and something is bound to happen which will bring in hatred no sooner both feel something for each other
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Bold,... i think you may be right about the dream seq part anjs... 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

This content was originally posted by: anjs

Yeah...Me too thinking the same thing...cause Cv's like to give us shock and a twist to the story...it cannot be a straightforward thing, where he realises his feelings and say no to la...

also if he says no, and la moves out of the house, then khushi cannot come to RM...they wudnt want that...

but still, for the precap, there is a strong possibility that it might be a dream sequence...which i really hope it is...