Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends =) and i would be have been more than happy to say happy Maanday but can't =( anyways hope it'll be MAanday nextweek.

BUT,

I just wanted to ask all u friends to watch the epi tday as u all know Geet is at the top in TRP with 0.61 and we have to maintain and increase that too. So dont miss the epu today and after all its the much waited Devni wedding =P. LOL. Dont miss the fun guys.

AND, keep praying for our Maaneet's health. HOPE THEY GET WELL SOON. *FINGER CROSSED*. MAY GOD BLESS THEM.X.
ya dear i too agree with

and wish MAANEET  speedy RECOVERY

GET WELL SOON MAANEET(GURTI)
reallyy??...i will watch it! 😳
Originally posted by GCrocksss

ya dear i too agree with

and wish MAANEET  speedy RECOVERY

GET WELL SOON MAANEET(GURTI)

Yes dear, Missing them alot and want to see them healthy soon.x.
Yeah we have to get more and more to be on top .. even if todays contains Devini crap .. atleast have ur tv on Star One and you can do sth else while the show is on πŸ˜›
I will watch the epi...
Get well soon Gurti...
Originally posted by Sia89

Yeah we have to get more and more to be on top .. even if todays contains Devini crap .. atleast have ur tv on Star One and you can do sth else while the show is on πŸ˜›

Me too =P. But im still going to watch the epi as u can never get a funny epi's as the once we are getting now, it makes me laugh alotπŸ˜†. LOL. Just Kidding.x.
Originally posted by Sia89

Me too, im going to leave my starplayer and do something else. Even though i dont mind watching the epi as we'll never see some thing funny as this. It really makes me laugh. Ha ha ha. LOL. Just kidding. Hope Gurti gets well soon and save us from all this =P x
Agree will watch d episode for sure
get well soon gurti...
Thanks will watch it on star player
Thanks