•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys...I'm really worried abt lata... Wat wil happening lata...Article said her boss marry her...but it also said he will turn negative..Ie's means she has no peacefull life...I thnk she lived peacefully only b4 her marriage...Aftr marriage her troubles started... Her old husband torturing her maximum... Atlast she escaped that torture... But no way...Another devil waiting 4 her... sheetal mami's torturing..Its unbearable...she just start to live peacefully...but nw she faced big tragedy in her life... No idea how she wil recover this shock... Article pointed out, her boss will marry her and give her happy life...But he will turn negative... That means, more troubles waiting for her... I hav a doubt at last CVs end up her life... She will suicide..?? Or another new life waiting 4 her... Wat u say guys..?
well its really difficult to predict all these thngs...iam just thinking how  she will face this trauma...its so sad,now she need her family support so much
Originally posted by khyser2k11

well its really difficult to predict all these thngs...iam just thinking how she will face this trauma...its so sad,now she need her family support so much

u r ryte.. She wil surly get family support.. But mami's torture.. Ie is unbearable..
I am certain that Lata will get family support, Abharan and the others just won't abandon her. I really do not want her to marry her boss I think he is the source of her current problems!!! Maybe he will make an offer but Raj will smell the rat and loving Lata will be her hero and husband.  I don't like her boss and I don't like Lata's continued suffering, it is extremely unfair to her!!!  
i want lata to lead a happy life with Raj
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

i want lata to lead a happy life with Raj
RAJ!!!!!!!! He behaves too weird. There is no guarantee he will be nice to her. Koyal will never let her rest in peace
yaar article said he will offer to marry her but eventually his negativity will come out and his secrets too ...HINT HAI !  it didn't say she will marry him but offer of marriage.
Just love Raj for Lata!!!!  The reason the way how he is because Koyal is his sister and she can do no wrong in his eyes.
Originally posted by rayadallie

RAJ!!!!!!!! He behaves too weird. There is no guarantee he will be nice to her. Koyal will never let her rest in peace

i hope the cv's closed that nasty koyal track soon 

Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

i hope the cv's closed that nasty koyal track soon

Me too...