Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haan yaar sujju, he loves his messy hairs...πŸ€”

he cares a lot about his physics and work... baal ke maamle main serious kyun nahi yeh ladka?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Darshu and Sujju I just have one ?  

Why do this Surya's family members esp the men wear very Urban clothes.  Surya's dialogs sound like he is educated person and not an illierate rural guy????

good question... even i don't know...πŸ˜†  TB article doesn't give much detail... and he has just made an entry...😍 so i guess we'll get to know more once the show progresses...πŸ˜› maybe he's really a well educated guy as Jhanvi also happens to be the same... πŸ˜

but if he's really a well educated guy then sad that his education didn't teach him moral values too... that he's also against the birth of girls himself... πŸ₯Ί
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Darshu and Sujju I just have one ?  

Why do this Surya's family members esp the men wear very Urban clothes.  Surya's dialogs sound like he is educated person and not an illierate rural guy????

Di, they are from village Veerpur only. I also felt Surya is educated guy... Earlier I felt Param is younger bro. but when he addresses Surya as "Tu, tuzme"... seems like he is youngest bro...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kaps ka nature i have followed one thing from chats... 😳he would agree it if he himself also kahin na kahin believes the same feeling but wants someone to jolt him hard so he realises completely... πŸ˜† his messy hair is something he adores it... and doesn't find anything wrong so he would never agree to it... πŸ˜Š 

So true Sujju and I noticed that too abt him that is why we all have an honest relationship with him.

Have u noticed he responds well when something we mention is sensible or where he understands that we care abt him in some way.

darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju thats why people were saying it could be same story as Raghav and Siya... Ragahv was shown as educated guy out of his family... But he still marries with Siya as Ammaji asks him to do so... and he never opposes custom girl being killed... In fact in his family, his bro lost their girl. He realizes his mistake over the time and then starts supporting his wife Siya...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Di, they are from village Veerpur only. I also felt Surya is educated guy... Earlier I felt Param is younger bro. but when he addresses Surya as "Tu, tuzme"... seems like he is youngest bro...

yes dii..😊. that day when you said there was a mistake in TB article... i also felt that you were right...πŸ˜› coz the way his bros were shown...😊. but yesterday's episode made me realise that Surya is really the youngest one..😊.  but Surya didn't call his bro bhaiyaa... πŸ˜†
Juna04 thumbnail

Sujju thats why people were saying it could be same story as Raghav and Siya... Ragahv was shown as educated guy out of his family... But he still marries with Siya as Ammaji asks him to do so... and he never opposes custom girl being killed... In fact in his family, his bro lost their girl. He realizes his mistake over the time and then starts supporting his wife Siya...

Darshu yes I dont mind if the general storyline is the same but I would like Surya to change or transform into a better human before there are more deaths -  but that is my wishful thinking bec without a tragic event no change can happen in a person.

I hope they give us happy and funny moments amongst all this serious topic and bad social evils that is the main theme of this show... 
darshana23 thumbnail
Yes di, I am also hoping same how show moves ahead now and what will make Surya-Janvi fall for each other. Or atleast agree for the marriage...

Right now, one thing I want Kapil to be in some color show during Deewali...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Ohhh... then it's really the same story...πŸ˜› if you see his expressions yesterday he looked as if he was forced to be brutal as he blindly follows his father😊 at one point i don't know why but i also felt his eyes turn teary... πŸ˜Š

But i was thinking one thing here Surya happens to be a Bal Brahmachari then how would he agree to marry Jhanvi??? or is it that he would be forced to as his father wants to take revenge against Ammaji for saving the girl child...😳 then poor Jhanvi's life would be hell as Surya's bros are cheap including his father... πŸ€’ but still i'm waiting to see how they show this love story... πŸ˜
Juna04 thumbnail

Yes di, I am also hoping same how show moves ahead now and what will make Surya-Janvi fall for each other. Or atleast agree for the marriage...

Right now, one thing I want Kapil to be in some color show during Deewali...

Yes me too Darshu but the pairing has not yet happened in the show so it is very highly unlikely for Surya-Jhanvi dance but they could get Kaps to do a solo or along with some characters from the show do something...

I really would like to see him outside the show.  It has been so long and I am so happy that he has worked for different channels so far and Colors is one of the better channels for sure...