~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
I know it was recently shifted... I also can catch online...
thats the trouble...watching online is not as refreshing as watching on tv
:(

so, care to give me a brief on what the show is about... what side kaps character is on and about the girl Janvi????? ...not finding much helpful topics on NAIDL forum

Na Aana Is Des Laado is an Indian television series which premiered on March 9, 2009 on Colors. The story deals with the social evil, Female infanticide, and concentrates on the problems faced by women in a male-dominant world.Currently the show is going through rough patch.Due to average ratings this show is being shifted to afternoon slot and from 3rd October will air Monday to Friday 1:00pm.

Plot

The story is about a girl Sia, who raises her voice against Ammaji the sarpanch of Veerpur. Sia takes a stance against Ammaji's atrocities and tries to make people of Veerpur aware about it. To quite Sia down, Ammaji gets her youngest son Raghav married to Sia. Then Sia who was in love with Raghav, finds out it was all a trick and even Raghav was in on that and they make her the servant of the house. She decides to stay at Ammaji's house to get revenge for the insults she suffered and also stop Ammaji's wrongdoings. Slowly, women from Ammaji's house begin to help Sia. Raghav frustrated by all the wrong around him seeks help from Sia and in turn falls in love with her and takes her as his wife. Sia along with Raghav help family members and villagers. Ammaji removes Sia and Raghav from her house. Sia stands against Ammaji to be Sarpanch and wins. Sia is pregnant, so Ammaji calls them back. But than Ammaji finds out that Sia is having twin daughters and tries to make her drop her babies, but doesn't succeed. Meanwhile Ammaji's old nemesis Bhanupratap comes back to take revenge on her. He attacks Ammaji's family and they have to flee, simultaneously Sia goes into labor and delivers the girls (being the first in Ammaji's Veerpur), but dies soon after. Raghav too dies because of Bhanupratap, but the girls survive.

The show takes a leap and concentrates on the Raghav and Sia's daughters Diya and Jhanvi, and Ammaji. Ammaji is betrayed by her 2 sons Gajender and Joginder, and returns with the rest of the family back to Veerpur, where another man has taken over following the wrong Ammaji had used years ago, except he is more evil.

Sumi, I have to go out... i will catch u later  bye
Originally posted by usmrasul

i felt like he was  too conscious ki uski dhoti na khul jaye πŸ€ͺ🀣
hehehehe Usma...🀣🀣 

where were you dear?? missed you...πŸ€—

hiii Darshu dii... πŸ€—

here are some details of the show Usma...

Na Aana Is Des Laado is an Indian television series which premiered on March 9, 2009 on Colors. The story deals with the social evil, Female infanticide, and concentrates on the problems faced by women in a male-dominant world.Currently the show is going through rough patch.Due to average ratings this show is being shifted to afternoon slot and from 3rd October will air Monday to Friday 1:00pm.

Plot

The story is about a girl Sia, who raises her voice against Ammaji the sarpanch of Veerpur. Sia takes a stance against Ammaji's atrocities and tries to make people of Veerpur aware about it. To quite Sia down, Ammaji gets her youngest son Raghav married to Sia. Then Sia who was in love with Raghav, finds out it was all a trick and even Raghav was in on that and they make her the servant of the house. She decides to stay at Ammaji's house to get revenge for the insults she suffered and also stop Ammaji's wrongdoings. Slowly, women from Ammaji's house begin to help Sia. Raghav frustrated by all the wrong around him seeks help from Sia and in turn falls in love with her and takes her as his wife. Sia along with Raghav help family members and villagers. Ammaji removes Sia and Raghav from her house. Sia stands against Ammaji to be Sarpanch and wins. Sia is pregnant, so Ammaji calls them back. But than Ammaji finds out that Sia is having twin daughters and tries to make her drop her babies, but doesn't succeed. Meanwhile Ammaji's old nemesis Bhanupratap comes back to take revenge on her. He attacks Ammaji's family and they have to flee, simultaneously Sia goes into labor and delivers the girls (being the first in Ammaji's Veerpur), but dies soon after. Raghav too dies because of Bhanupratap, but the girls survive.

The show takes a leap and concentrates on the Raghav and Sia's daughters Diya and Jhanvi, and Ammaji. Ammaji is betrayed by her 2 sons Gajender and Joginder, and returns with the rest of the family back to Veerpur, where another man has taken over following the wrong Ammaji had used years ago, except he is more evil.

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Now the evil guy told in the end of this article is Rana🀒 [father of Surya😍]... Surya is the 3rd son...😍. he has two elder bros who are kind of drunkards & womanisers...🀒

Now Rana wants to hook Jhanvi to Surya...πŸ˜› Surya is different from them as he happens to be a Bal Brahmachari...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
aww Darshu dii you leaving.... take care see you soon...πŸ€—
dono ne same thing copy paste kiya
so is this ammaji evil now or not?????

Originally posted by usmrasul

dono ne same thing copy paste kiya
so is this ammaji evil now or not?????

@ bold πŸ˜†

she was really evil...🀒. but i have a feeling shayad she might change as her own sons whom she had too much hopes built have thrown her out... πŸ˜³

Sumi, sujju one help from you... I am uploading Kapil's entry on YT now... its not uploaded fully yet... But i have to go out...

can u plz upload that videos on IF and Kapil's FB account as well after some time??