~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

NB ki yaadein...😍
Woh yaadein always brings a big smile on my face...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
accha hain...meri yaha haalath kharab hain.. might have to stay back bit late
Actually you know the similarity between Diya Baati & Sasural Simar is both have hurried up the marriage sequences of the main couple so as to get the audience hooked to the show... πŸ˜²

But then i guess some time needs to be given for Diya Baati before judging it coz even Saathiya was not faring well but slowly it picked up... 

accha hain...meri yaha haalath kharab hain.. might have to stay back bit late
awww that's bad... 
I know... Its true that really big promotion has been done for DABH... coz I have seen big hoardings in Mumbai and Pune, even at bus stop posters were there... For 2 weeks, I was hearing promotion on radio... so really big bang...

But true, they need to give time in order to show to catch with audience... But I still feel its hard for audience to accept lead with high dreams... I believe indian audiences are still behind rone dhone wali leads...

I know... Its true that really big promotion has been done for DABH... coz I have seen big hoardings in Mumbai and Pune, even at bus stop posters were there... For 2 weeks, I was hearing promotion on radio... so really big bang...

But true, they need to give time in order to show to catch with audience... But I still feel its hard for audience to accept lead with high dreams... I believe indian audiences are still behind rone dhone wali leads...
yes dii the article states the same ..😊. too much hype has happened for these shows... but no proper sign of trps... πŸ˜³

@ bold agree... females have to be cry babies only to grab eye balls... sometimes it's really bad that audience is not willing to accept novelty and why females always have to be portrayed the same...🀒

seriously speaking, I do think where those days have gone where channel was giving a lot of time for a show... If you see RKAB even, initial one month there was not great TRPs... however I will say show was still connecting with audience...

coz I remember my friend's mom told me its story before me catching it online... she told me abt epi from 1st week where rani comes without duppatta and her chachi makes fuss abt it...
About Dharam Patni, I still think pace is fine... now why show is failing despite of such strong leads?? May be Imagine Channel impact...

Abt DABH toh its rushing for sure... One month hua nahi and lead ka marriage bhi ho gaya!! surprising!

seriously speaking, I do think where those days have gone where channel was giving a lot of time for a show... If you see RKAB even, initial one month there was not great TRPs... however I will say show was still connecting with audience...

coz I remember my friend's mom told me its story before me catching it online... she told me abt epi from 1st week where rani comes without duppatta and her chachi makes fuss abt it...
yes dii agree Rkab did not have that good trps... but it surely had better trps than many of the news shows launched recently...😊 also it often used to make it to top 20... even sometimes top 10 then...πŸ˜›

Dii my sis was aware of the show... 😊even when she never used to watch any other daily soaps...πŸ˜† matlab think of the way how it would have really caught her eye... πŸ˜›also Rkab had simplicity and innocence flowing...😍 also a total refreshment with it's fairy tale love story ❀️when that time almost all shows were portraying saas bahu sagas in full form... 🀒 and also it wasn't promoted again... but it still it hit the bulls eye... πŸ˜ƒ
Sujju, problem is none of the show is giving ample time to settle down each and every character in show... It was not case earlier. Even if you see Saathiya it was most ignored show on SP initially but lots of time was spend to establish characters... Thats the key factor!!