~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

earlierr his frnd count was 1340... Few days back it was 1335 and now 1331 😭
diii that's because some deactivate their a/c... but after some days it comes back to normal... many times Kaps friendlist keep dwindling... but later it's fine... ðŸ˜Š
yah fan logo ne uska upar gussa karke un-fan kar raha hai kya? :P :O
wo toh Mr. gayab hi bana phir raha hain... pata nahin kab nazar aayega...
Chalo Darshu dii & Usma... am leaving now... take care see you soon ... good nite...🤗
i will also leave yaar... I am having toothache since last 2 days... Now feeling uneasy...
good night sujju, me leaving too...bye darshudi, see ya later...aur kitni sari thred is tarah sun san jaegi khuda maloom
good night
Good night... accha accha soch sab accha hoga
Hi Darshu,

Good Morning to all and Congrats on the new Unlucky thread that will bring us lots of luck and also our ladli Faizu too.  Really missing that fun chick...

Actually I am missing every1 here and of course our Kaps - hope he makes time for us in his busy schedule (that is if he has got a new exciting project that he is working on)
Hi Juna di,

Finally I am replying to you...😃
Hey Darshu,

Thanks for replying in your busy working day...  I do understand if you dont reply immediately now that you explained.

Sorry I cannot come in the nights when u are all here as these days I feel tired and sleepy very early..

Besides I have been watching KBC and fall asleep soon after that...

On wkends I  watch Sa re ga ma lill champs and Just dance

None of the soaps really interest me - but the concept of Dharampatni is very interesting but they all are presented well in the begining n then get all messed up...  so some epis of some shows may be interesting for a while but none really hold much interest for too long...
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago