~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
awe dear...so sorry to hear that...wisdom tooth is really crucial...it pains everyone
Chalo Usma & Darshu dii... have to go now... take care see you soon good nite...πŸ€—
bye sujju...hope to see you soon
Kaps is tagged in one photo... πŸ˜ƒ and the credit reads... πŸ˜› 

Prabhat Sharma
M with Star Plus serial ''Raja ki aayegi Baraat'' fame Kapil Nirmal during shoot for TV Channel. 

but here tv channel seems to mean "tv channel, Rajasthan"  i feel was it some interview taken??? or is he working on some show for the regional channel??? πŸ€”

wow sujju!! kaha kaha se news leke aati hain... but it seems to be his photo during RKAB days... and If I am not  wrong it seems to be same day where Kanjali's house were shown...

Coz his hair style and t-shirt are same...

Sorry yaar, yesterday I was having net problems.. so logged off abruptly...
Originally posted by sujji0609

Darshu dii...😊 whenever you go to YT na πŸ˜›do accept my buddy request... πŸ˜Š

sure Sujju, will do. I was watching ur VM only yesterday. But net was giving problem and I couldnt watch
Bhaiyaa or Saiyaa dono miss Anjali Abrol ke FB pe top kar rahe hain..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by darshana23

wow sujju!! kaha kaha se news leke aati hain... but it seems to be his photo during RKAB days... and If I am not  wrong it seems to be same day where Kanjali's house were shown...

Coz his hair style and t-shirt are same...

Sorry yaar, yesterday I was having net problems.. so logged off abruptly...
heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜† when i opened my FB in the morning... this was displayed at the top of my news feed...πŸ˜›that Kaps has been tagged in a photo... πŸ˜

Diii i thought the same... πŸ˜› but then i was just thinking would he upload that photo so late and tag Kaps...??? πŸ˜‰so i felt maybe it's a new one and Kaps has had a hair cut... πŸ˜†

No problem dii take your own time... πŸ˜› i was just thought of reminding you about the buddy request as it's been showing me pending... πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† about saiyaan-bhaiyaa... πŸ˜‰ even i saw that... πŸ˜†πŸ˜β€οΈ

haan di...mein yahaan bhi aagayi...vahaan rehkar kya faida...voh janaab toh reply nahi karenge...

so better to come here

sujju awesome VM!!!!!!!! But agree with Sumi, Rani ke har ek scene crying scene hi hain... Loved the way, every scene u have matched with songs words...😳