Chat Clubs

~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 23

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

arey...ab mein nahi ro sakthi...bohot ro liya...

ab kuch mere bidaayi keliye baaki rakhna padega...

sooo

πŸ˜ƒ...dis is jus coz f u darshu di n sumi,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
wah wah... der aaye durust aaye...

To be frank ek girly fact!! Jab frustrate ho na, tab ro lene ka... accha lagta hain...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bye...di...am leaving...n some network probs...

finding it difficult to chat in fb...

bye.kal jaana haina??????????mujhe colg aur aapko dentist ke pass...

bye,sumi...gd nite.n darshu di...gd nite

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello All,

Guys I missed you too and come here only for you guys.  Darshu wish you the very best with your Tooth extractionπŸ˜ƒ

Kallu dear, Usma and Darshu are telling the truth and I have gone thru the same pain as you so one day I sent him a msg telling him that I will stop chatting with him n if he still wants me to send him msgs to let me know by sending me a smiley bec I dont thing chatting works well for either of us.

Frankly, it is a very frustrating thing even when you get to chat with him bec he used to only answer in an alphabet or yes or no or sometimes no answer.

And worst thing is when he would just log off without a bye - which I found really rude so it works best for me to just send him msgs and I know he reads them.

So dont worry dear we are all in the same boat and even now sometimes he does not respond to some of our friends whom he has chatted with before.😊
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiii to all our dear friends... πŸ€—

awww Usma...  missed you too... πŸ€—where were you in between??? 

Hey Kallu dear... πŸ€—please don't take these things to heart...πŸ₯Ί Kaps has done that many times with me too... 😭i have also cried like you thinking why is he doing that way...πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­don't worry dear... your time will also come...😊  and dear also remember one thing it's not that he doesn't wish to talk to you or he chooses to ignore you...😊. but there are many attacking him there on chatbox... 😊so he's confused with whom he's talking and with whom he's not... πŸ˜Š but i understand your emotions... coz at that time our minds run on these lines only... πŸ˜­ lekin always remember don't let these small things ever become your priority...  πŸ˜Š

anyways i feel his coming online yesterday was an answer to the pms sent by Juna dii & Darshu dii😊... that we all were worried about him...that's what i can interpret from him coming online now... πŸ˜Š 
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good morning people

hi sujju and Junadi...nice to see you around :) been missing ya
darshana23 thumbnail
Meri batttisi ka raaz...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning my dear friends Darshu dii & Usma... πŸ€—

wow what a start to the day Darshu dii...😍 πŸ˜† finally Kaps ne kisi pic ko toh like kiya... πŸ˜†as Anju has commented on Kaps's 1st pic... πŸ˜β€οΈ
darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

darshudi...aap bhi na

I know I am shameless and hopeless πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
πŸ˜† Same Sujju, kisi toh pic ko like kiya...