Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Hello Kanjalians... Good morning all!

hello Darshu😃itna jaldi VM bhi bana diya😲 that was super quick😃good one Drashu!!
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks Sudha di!

Darshu show dekh kar i'll be back😉 will give you the update
darshana23 thumbnail
5 mins main show start hoga na...😭

why I cant watch it...🥺
darshana23 thumbnail
chalo di, I am gng for lunch...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today Surya is taking the baby away, Pandit tells God that you have to come and show that you exist... Yesterday's precap of Tanisha... Surya reaches the place where baby is to be killed... Rana praises him that what no one could do... he has done and he's proud of him... Surya smiles .. Param is jealous... Surya hands over the kid to Kuldeep[elder bro]

Ammaji comes and saves the baby... she tells no one will kill her who is her blood... Ammaji's family super happy... Param shouts at her and is insulted by Ammaji, Surya shouts Ammaji... 

Surya comes down angrily with his BG playing in full swing.. he tells Ammaji that she's lucky that he has sworn 2 things... one never to fall in love with a woman and 2nd never to kill a woman... coz he believes woman are the door to hell... he shouts but that doesn't mean he'll let any woman take advantage of him... he throws a spear on the ground trying to draw a line between him and Ammaji and tells he won't allow her to go till she gives his answers...

precap - Ammaji asks Surya to take back the weapon... calling it a khilona... Surya looks angry... 

Comments - Gosh leave it to Kaps to talk in bhaaribhaari hindi... that door to hell sentence he tells something in sanskrit mixed with hindi... he was superb yet again... and looking handsome and thin... also his makeup was fine... plus breaks have started coming... 
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hi Sujji😃 u girls are super quick😃 main soch rahi thi ki Dasrshu ko update karungi but u did it and thanx for that. i watched it but couldnt hear the dialouges as my neighbours are constructing a house and some drilling was being done  thanx for the update
 ab dialouges samajh mein aaye😳

and thankfully kapil's make up is toned down
 he was looking his usual self😃
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Surya and Ammaji encounter, I didnt expect this to happen... I am dying to watch today's episode now... His Suddha hindi...😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Breaks started coming... I think they were looking for response in first week... now more details can get when TRPs will be out...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Hi Sujji😃 u girls are super quick😃 main soch rahi thi ki Dasrshu ko update karungi but u did it and thanx for that. i watched it but couldnt hear the dialouges as my neighbours are constructing a house and some drilling was being done  thanx for the update

ab dialouges samajh mein aaye😳

and thankfully kapil's make up is toned down
 he was looking his usual self😃

aww thanks a lot Lata dii... am glad i was of help to you... 😃  in my hurry i couldn't write some moments in detail,there was a funny moment when Param shouted at Ammaji..  Ammaji insults him by telling that his shouting did not create any impact and he can see it himself as no crow have flown away from the tree... 😆 and also when Ammaji comes, wind starts blowing in full form,that scene was damn funny, wonder how many fans they used for that scene??😆 but i truly adored the way Ammaji looks at her granddaughter with so much love..😊

Darshu dii,even i didn't expect that encounter  and that scene clearly proved one more thing that more than Rana,Surya is powerful..😃 and i need to see that precap properly Ammaji added something more it looked more like she was insulting Rana. 

I'm in train now will be reaching home in sometime.😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Par Ammaji insulting my Surya too...😡