Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

well i logged on to fb and saw it
but to be honest, is there a necessity to create a page for every character he does?

rather i think we can have a proper fanpage called "Kapil Nirmal and his roles" and regularly post articles/images/vids about his latest ventures...this way the people who know him as sarje can know him as surya...people who used to watch this laado only can know about his sarje character and such...otherwise every page has very limited fanbase and once the nwe one starts old one dies off

just my opinion...not to be taken too seriously...am still glad and proud of all the hard work uu girls are putting in

@ bold... that's a very good idea dear... ๐Ÿ˜ƒand i truly loved it dear โค๏ธactually had the 2nd fanpage of Kaps which has around 215 members been open and given us the space to write something... everything would have fine...  but there the person who opened it has kept that option closed... and that fake Kaps fanpage... i normally avoid posting her although am there as a fan... ๐Ÿ˜Š

but the need comes for specific fanpages  is when people come looking for one character...๐Ÿ˜Š. for instance it's not necessary... that people who liked him as Yudi will like him as Sarja or Surya & viceversa...  ๐Ÿ˜ŠWe Rkab gang have always struck together... coz with the characters we love Kaps as a person tooโค๏ธ but i have seen for many others they love him as that character only... ๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Then let Surya fan page we can rename it and make it Kapil fan page only...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Darshu dii do you mind me using that "everything about him makes me happy" siggie ??๐Ÿค”
darshana23 thumbnail
sure dear!! usame puchane ki kya baat hain... use kar le...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

sure dear!! usame puchane ki kya baat hain... use kar le...

awww thanks... ๐Ÿค—i truly loved it... โค๏ธ
darshana23 thumbnail
here is VM on Kapil as Surya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qd0e-_Xtk
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Wow Darshu dii loved it...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ.that song and the scenes were apt...๐Ÿ˜ must say  that was superquick...๐Ÿ‘ just  2 episodes and Surya ka vm bhi ban gaya...๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†that happened with Sarja too i remember[Mera hi Jalwa]... ๐Ÿ˜
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Chalo am leaving now... take care see you soon .. good night.. ๐Ÿค—
darshana23 thumbnail
Good night Sujju!! Glad u liked it...
darshana23 thumbnail
Hello Kanjalians... Good morning all!