~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Sumi, he was not  yuck ok...😑
Hey girls, I checked that locket... Its not his personal! Its for serial use and its not of matarani... Its of Bajarangbali to indicate that he is bal-bramahachari and doesnt like girls touching him...
hii Darshu dii.. πŸ€— good morning... πŸ˜Š

i have pics of Kaps entry..😍. but i'll put them once you come back from office... πŸ˜Š

I also sent Kaps a pm yesterday that he needs to tone down his make up..😳mainly his compact powder... or whatever that's called to make his face look bright... πŸ˜Š

Wow Kaps had accepted 2 friend requests yesterday... πŸ˜›Presently they are online...😍❀️
Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, I also felt some plus, minus and funny point of today's episode...

Minus Point - too much make up of Kaps... Lag raha tha usake make up man saari powder usake face pe daal di hain... His makeup was fine when he entered in that red jeep... but later it  was horrible. I dont have complain abt Kajal or lipstick. Par koi woh powder kam kar deta...

Plus Point - I liked his and Janvi's encounter. Kapil was good there but I was also feeling weird looking at his makeup. About serial, I liked presentation more. Just watched two-three episode, but very much presence is given to each and every character in show and doesnt feel anyone is neglected. Plus despite of show  has completed more than 650 episode, it doesnt look like they are on cost cutting mode. Wherever presentation is required, I found it satisfactory. Not like RKAB, where it became garbage later on.

Funny Point -  Kaps ke shoes...🀣 Faizu hoti na surely comment marati usape... Isse alibaba shoes kafi pasand hain kya?? itana accha shirt-pant and usape  alibaba black shoes... what a combination!!

loved your analysis Darshu dii... πŸ˜ƒ yup even i found that good that everyone's given importance in the show... πŸ‘πŸΌ  
Originally posted by koolkallu

sujju...meine aaj ka saas bahu aur betiyaan bhi dekh liya...

nadil set was shown...

Yup Kallu even i saw that now... πŸ˜› Kaps looks cute... πŸ˜
Hi Sujju...

Yesterday Kaps was online.. but didnt get chance to talk with him...
seems like he was back from shoot that time...
I was also planning to send message to him abt his makeup... But was scared... But now i will also send him...
He was looking damn handsome when stepped out of red jeep...😳😍

Hi Sujju...

Yesterday Kaps was online.. but didnt get chance to talk with him...
seems like he was back from shoot that time...
Wow that's great... πŸ˜› i was thinking he would not come online now as he would get busy... πŸ˜­ but glad he's making a point to come online... πŸ˜ƒ chalo good matlab he must have read my pm... πŸ˜Š

I also told him it's really hard to picture Kaps in place of Surya...😳 coz Kaps is polite and decent when it comes to girls..😍. and Surya is unlike him... πŸ˜†and i really want to see more how gets further into the skin of this character...πŸ˜› so we feel yet again that Surya & Kaps are different...πŸ˜ƒ. like the way we felt when he played Sarja...😍. and also complimented his acting... πŸ˜ƒ

I was also planning to send message to him abt his makeup... But was scared... But now i will also send him...
dii i felt it's better to tell him...😊 coz make up is something he can ask the make up man to reduce it as per his wish... πŸ˜³ also i felt Kaps looks better in his usual wheatish complexion...😍 than looking very much white... πŸ˜†