~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Kallu I also catched SBB video, enjoyed watching him laughing loudly at one point...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hey Sumi...wait for 2 mins i wiill be right back
accha accha... Lado ka epi dekh rahi thi... 3rd time...๐Ÿ˜‰
hello Darshu and sumi๐Ÿค— kaun dekh raha hai 3rd time laado...ka episode???
i watched second time...but gotta say...his makeup is way too much...yucks

i wonder why should janvi ever like this man...i hate him already

main aur kaun??? ๐Ÿ˜† Kaps ko saare angel se taak rahi hoon...
from every angle his lipstick makes me shudder :P
Sumi, I also felt some plus, minus and funny point of today's episode...

Minus Point - too much make up of Kaps... Lag raha tha usake make up man saari powder usake face pe daal di hain... His makeup was fine when he entered in that red jeep... but later it  was horrible. I dont have complain abt Kajal or lipstick. Par koi woh powder kam kar deta...

Plus Point - I liked his and Janvi's encounter. Kapil was good there but I was also feeling weird looking at his makeup. About serial, I liked presentation more. Just watched two-three episode, but very much presence is given to each and every character in show and doesnt feel anyone is neglected. Plus despite of show  has completed more than 650 episode, it doesnt look like they are on cost cutting mode. Wherever presentation is required, I found it satisfactory. Not like RKAB, where it became garbage later on.

Funny Point -  Kaps ke shoes...๐Ÿคฃ Faizu hoti na surely comment marati usape... Isse alibaba shoes kafi pasand hain kya?? itana accha shirt-pant and usape  alibaba black shoes... what a combination!!

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
i liked janvi...
and yes his face looked horrible...i so wanted to use the word horrible but didnt say fearing you...glad that you yourself admitted it...it was horrible
Darshu tera analysis achha hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ but gosh his makeup and shoes need a serious reality check. itna powder????? looks like he had some chemical peeling done๐Ÿ˜› thoda toh tone down karna chahiye.