~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago

haan haan darshu di...

i will

filhall jaan ahoga...

ghaana ghane ke baad kuch dekhna haina?bye,,,wil catch u later...

Kaps is really playing negative character atleast that's what i felt today, Darshu dii there was no misconception, the lady who helped with the delivery is questioned by Surya's bro, she tells she won't answer,Surya makes an rocking entry, he asks the lady to go, his bro asks him why, he says after seeing the lady is gone, that it's a girl, or else why would the lady be scared and not tell, he gives an evil smirk and his bro smiles evil as well,he comes to take the baby, everyone tries to stop him but his men stop them, everyone fires bad rants at Surya that his life will be ruined etc etc,finally a moment between him and Jhanvi, she catches his hand,he shouts i hate a girl touching me and still had it not been a girl i would have killed that person for touching me,she shouts back that why are you being brutal,learn to recognise the strength of a girl, but Surya in his anger brushes her off and she falls down, he takes the girl away

precap - Surya is taking the baby in his arms with the men following him,Tanisha comes running , she tries to stop him but one man pushes her away

Comments - Gosh Kaps expressions were awesome, that anger in his eyes, acting ruthless, and his tone was fantabulous, loved that anger moment between him & Jhanvi. He looked awesome in white, but i do feel he needs to tone down his make up a bit.

I don't know why i still feel Surya won't do anything to the baby coz his eyes do turn teary, or else how will Jhanvi fall in love with him??
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
wow!! awesome!!

Sujju I am dying to see it...
itni saare lipstick aur eyeliner use kya aaj...

he went fatty again,,,,,,,,,,,,,a lot
Iss baar tu usake makeup ke picche bhag rahi hain...๐Ÿ˜†

me and Sudha di, were discussing same that he has gain some weight... But surely not fatty ok...๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by darshana23

Iss baar tu usake makeup ke picche bhag rahi hain...๐Ÿ˜†

me and Sudha di, were discussing same that he has gain some weight... But surely not fatty ok...๐Ÿ˜ก

Hello Darshu๐Ÿค— finally got the see kapil in the show. looks more like a negative character only.
he is looking good and has put on some weight. i think they can tone down his makeup a bit 
Good Sudha di... Now I am dying to watch show...
Originally posted by darshana23

Good Sudha di... Now I am dying to watch show...
he is the angry young man Darshu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by usmrasul

itni saare lipstick aur eyeliner use kya aaj...

he went fatty again,,,,,,,,,,,,,a lot

Agree with uSumi on the makeup part...too much of kohl๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ek kaam karate hain.. Kaps ko message send karate hain...
wo apne makeup man ko bata dega...ki main Anjali abrol nahi hoon Kaajal daalne ke liye...๐Ÿ˜†