Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, sujju one help from you... I am uploading Kapil's entry on YT now... its not uploaded fully yet... But i have to go out...

can u plz upload that videos on IF and Kapil's FB account as well after some time??

awww Darshu dii...  sorry.. πŸ˜­ i downloaded videos from Desi forums...  but there they come with tags πŸ˜³so i didn't post the pics... i'm waiting for the videos which they post on colors page... πŸ˜those videos are of superior quality...πŸ˜› Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sumi, sujju one help from you... I am uploading Kapil's entry on YT now... its not uploaded fully yet... But i have to go out...

can u plz upload that videos on IF and Kapil's FB account as well after some time??

Which videos do you have?? desi forum only or some other??? πŸ˜Š
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Am really happy to see positive response for Kaps...πŸ˜ƒ.😍
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju desitv only... but quality of them good... last 1 hour spent in download only...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju desitv only... but quality of them good... last 1 hour spent in download only...

hehe πŸ˜† same here... coz Kaps entry part stopped getting downloaded in between...😭 and this was happening for all the different types of videos they posted there... 🀒only after some time one of them completed downloading fully... πŸ˜› 
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Am really happy to see positive response for Kaps...πŸ˜ƒ.😍

me too Sujju!πŸ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
I have started uploading... in 20 mins it should be uploaded...

Sujju, plz check my id after 20 mins if you have time and post that video... My frnds would be coming home anytime and I have to go out with them...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I have started uploading... in 20 mins it should be uploaded...

Sujju, plz check my id after 20 mins if you have time and post that video... My frnds would be coming home anytime and I have to go out with them...

I'll surely try dii...  coz my net connection is running haywire...  if it stays will surely post it on his wall... πŸ˜›
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

I'll surely try dii...  coz my net connection is running haywire...  if it stays will surely post it on his wall... πŸ˜›

Hello everyoneπŸ€— i missed the dhansu entry today😭 cant watch it bcoz there is no rerun please yaar YT pe upload karke links de do😊. hope everything goes well with this show and kaps has a long innings in this show.πŸ‘πŸΌ

HAPPY DUSSHERA TO ALL
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Sudha di,

Happy Dashehara...