Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its running for quiet long time... I believe this show started soon after Colors channel was launched...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Its running for quiet long time... I believe this show started soon after Colors channel was launched...

ohh... πŸ˜Š and you know the sad part now although many of us have colors at home... the timeslot is not favourable...😭. wish it continued to have the same slot 10.30 pm... πŸ₯Ί  and that too what makes me angry more is it got replaced by Big Boss... πŸ˜‘🀒

darshana23 thumbnail
God knows what they get by such nasty shows... I really hate that show and all nautanki from it...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
dii here are some more details...

Na Aana Is Des Laado is an Indian television series which premiered on March 9, 2009 on Colors. The story deals with the social evil, Female infanticide, and concentrates on the problems faced by women in a male-dominant world.Currently the show is going through rough patch.Due to average ratings this show is being shifted to afternoon slot and from 3rd October will air Monday to Friday 1:00pm.

Plot

The story is about a girl Sia, who raises her voice against Ammaji the sarpanch of Veerpur. Sia takes a stance against Ammaji's atrocities and tries to make people of Veerpur aware about it. To quite Sia down, Ammaji gets her youngest son Raghav married to Sia. Then Sia who was in love with Raghav, finds out it was all a trick and even Raghav was in on that and they make her the servant of the house. She decides to stay at Ammaji's house to get revenge for the insults she suffered and also stop Ammaji's wrongdoings. Slowly, women from Ammaji's house begin to help Sia. Raghav frustrated by all the wrong around him seeks help from Sia and in turn falls in love with her and takes her as his wife. Sia along with Raghav help family members and villagers. Ammaji removes Sia and Raghav from her house. Sia stands against Ammaji to be Sarpanch and wins. Sia is pregnant, so Ammaji calls them back. But than Ammaji finds out that Sia is having twin daughters and tries to make her drop her babies, but doesn't succeed. Meanwhile Ammaji's old nemesis Bhanupratap comes back to take revenge on her. He attacks Ammaji's family and they have to flee, simultaneously Sia goes into labor and delivers the girls (being the first in Ammaji's Veerpur), but dies soon after. Raghav too dies because of Bhanupratap, but the girls survive.

The show takes a leap and concentrates on the Raghav and Sia's daughters Diya and Jhanvi, and Ammaji. Ammaji is betrayed by her 2 sons Gajender and Joginder, and returns with the rest of the family back to Veerpur, where another man has taken over following the wrong Ammaji had used years ago, except he is more evil.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
here's the fanpage of the show on Fb...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Na-Aana-Iss-Des-Laado/108074422550282
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Diii Surya-Jhanvi love story is going to go on the same lines as Raghav-Sia love story πŸ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Ohh so that means Rana(Surya's father) is now Sarpanch of the Veerpur... and continuing same traditions...
darshana23 thumbnail
Seems to be... Kaps ki choice acchi hain... His  role is good...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Ohh so that means Rana(Surya's father) is now Sarpanch of the Veerpur... and continuing same traditions...

yes dii... πŸ˜Š  and history repeating itself...😳 again Surya is the youngest son like Raghav... πŸ˜›and Jhanvi will be against all wrong doings relating to women...😳 and Surya will be grey shaded and slowly change and will support her... πŸ˜Š