Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

seems like his entry will be  dhasu only... thats why making so much suspense...😳

yes dii... same thought...πŸ˜›

also Rana really wants Surya to marry Jhanvi... and he shares this thought with the other 2 bros of Kaps...😊 i don't know how i missed this... it seems Surya has gone to Haridwar...   and i was thinking it must be the same temple where Ammaji and her family are hiding... will it be that he actually comes back  changing his decision???😍 and that's where he saves this family??? πŸ˜ƒcoz i feel there are high chances that Surya is the son of Rana will remain a secret for some time...😳 and later it would come out...  and by doing that since Kaps is playing grey shaded role... his route would be clear getting into the good books of Ammaji... πŸ˜Š

Gosh i have already started with my predictions... and Kaps has not even made an entry...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
humein Kaps ka show mila nahi and hum prediction ka bandh start kar dete hain...πŸ˜†

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Chalo lekin ek baat acchi hain... dono ji bhar ke chat kar rahe the before Kaps gets busy...😳

Awww that's really sweet... πŸ˜β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ ek baat hai  jab Kaps busy bhi jo jayega... 😭he'll surely stop coming to public a/c... 😳but always make time for pvt a/c...πŸ˜†πŸ˜
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

humein Kaps ka show mila nahi and hum prediction ka bandh start kar dete hain...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Gosh i said the same in the post above you...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Awww that's really sweet... πŸ˜β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ ek baat hai  jab Kaps busy bhi jo jayega... 😭he'll surely stop coming to public a/c... 😳but always make time for pvt a/c...πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Thats called as dedication Sujju!! 😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

But Kaps seems to be really playing youngest son...πŸ˜›

yes dii... πŸ˜› between do you know how is Tanisha[Champa] related to Ammaji???πŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
no re...  I dont have any clue... I feel she  is daughter-in-law of Ammaji and wife of guy(Karan) who is with them...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

no re...  I dont have any clue... I feel she  is daughter-in-law of Ammaji and wife of guy(Karan) who is with them...

aww ok... πŸ˜Š you know there have been so many plots in the show... i got to know of some from reading the articles posted in the forum...πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜† 
darshana23 thumbnail
yeah... I am also slowly getting name of characters only...