rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww thanks... πŸ€— it's downloading...πŸ˜›

Gosh am really bored watching nothing on tv... πŸ€’ any suggestions??? πŸ˜Š
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Mujhe suggestion puchh rahi hain?/ I have stopped watching... Some way i thought to give try for Diya aur Bati show... But i am not impressed!
darshana23 thumbnail
I rather watch recipes from food food channel...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Mujhe suggestion puchh rahi hain?/ I have stopped watching... Some way i thought to give try for Diya aur Bati show... But i am not impressed!

hmmm... πŸ˜Š even Lata dii was telling the same thing...  that she wasn't impressed at all...πŸ˜† by the way dii Kaps kis role ke liye select hua tha??? the lead role or the one opposite Kanica matlab the elder bro role??? πŸ€”

In between i was watching Saathiya... and loved watching 2-3 episodes...😊 but when i realised it was getting back to the cat-mouse game...🀒.πŸ₯± it turned me off completely...😑 🀒presently only one weekend show Adalat... πŸ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Kaps was offered for lead role- role played by Anas... His bro role is done by other actor... Promos of show was impressive, but show is not that much... May be if Kaps would have accepted that, I wouldnt have liked him in loosy character after loving Yudi...

I know PMMKA didnt run long. But I am all with his decision to opt to play Sarjaa...

darshana23 thumbnail
Saathiya - Our fav. Gautam is playing ringa ringa rosy there... I am also watching one weekend show on regional channel... Interesting concept of the show and light comedy... I really wish to see something like this on Hindi channel...

The show is about newly wedded couple going to their honeymoon... and how they follow their madness during honeymoon and how they develop feelings for each other... Every episode they took new actors as couple where  as supporting actors remain same...

You know Anton Uncle from PMMKA, he is marathi actor too and he is in this serial...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Kaps was offered for lead role- role played by Anas... His bro role is done by other actor... Promos of show was impressive, but show is not that much... May be if Kaps would have accepted that, I wouldnt have liked him in loosy character after loving Yudi...

I know PMMKA didnt run long. But I am all with his decision to opt to play Sarjaa...

Aww ok... πŸ˜Š i felt that lead role seems to be bit similar to silent cum sacrificing character like puranawala Yudi was although not entirely...😍

Diii am proud of Kaps that he chose Sarja... 😍 i just adored him... sometimes even more than Yudi... β€οΈ i have still not tired seeing some of his episodes...😭. yesterday i was alone in my room laughing seeing twoing twoing episode... πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Saathiya - Our fav. Gautam is playing ringa ringa rosy there... I am also watching one weekend show on regional channel... Interesting concept of the show and light comedy... I really wish to see something like this on Hindi channel...

The show is about newly wedded couple going to their honeymoon... and how they follow their madness during honeymoon and how they develop feelings for each other... Every episode they took new actors as couple where  as supporting actors remain same...

You know Anton Uncle from PMMKA, he is marathi actor too and he is in this serial...

@ bold... wow that's nice ... i didn't know he was a maharashtrian... πŸ˜› matlab Pmmka had almost all Marathi actors only... πŸ˜Š

Diii sometimes i feel shows should take some of our FFs stories...πŸ˜‰  they would surely bring refreshing effect...😳.which is so much lacking now.πŸ˜† 
darshana23 thumbnail
I want to watch PMMKA episode, but sudden end of the show still pulls me back always... still I will give try... may be I will watch tree cornering wala scene :P
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold... wow that's nice ... i didn't know he was a maharashtrian... πŸ˜› matlab Pmmka had almost all Marathi actors only... πŸ˜Š

Diii sometimes i feel shows should take some of our FFs stories...πŸ˜‰  they would surely bring refreshing effect...😳.which is so much lacking now.πŸ˜† 

I know I toh keep thinking many stories with Kanjali as lead...πŸ˜† 2 stories  running in my mind in fact... One is Sholay remake(this is considering RKAB cast), Pardes movie story with Kapil in SRK's role and Anju in Mahima's role where friendship turns into love...😍