Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh... all the best girl!! aur bata  tere anna ka kya haal hain??

chat kiya usake saath??/
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww such a cute pic... πŸ˜β€οΈ gosh i love this interview... Kaps was behaving so cute like a teddy bear only...πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

awww such a cute pic... πŸ˜β€οΈ gosh i love this interview... Kaps was behaving so cute like a teddy bear only...πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

They both were pulling each others leg...😳❀️
and specially unaka Gunju...πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

ohh... all the best girl!! aur bata  tere anna ka kya haal hain??

chat kiya usake saath??/

thanks a lot dii... πŸ€— yup i chatted once with him... but just a hi & fine😊 i  just asked him teasingly whether he would come to my place to eat rasgullasπŸ˜† and he didn't answer since he was busy...πŸ˜†but after a pause i asked him whether he was busy... 😊again after a big pause he replied yes... πŸ˜†  so i left him alone... πŸ˜Š after he signed off... i again was in teasing mode... πŸ˜‰ i told him shall i take this reply yes for the previous question too [ps ie rasgullas]... ???πŸ˜‰  i wonder what he thought about it... πŸ˜† Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

They both were pulling each others leg...😳❀️
and specially unaka Gunju...πŸ˜›

hehe haan... that was a real cute name they gave to that teddy bear...πŸ˜›. πŸ˜† Anju looked really good in that green shirt... πŸ˜β€οΈ
darshana23 thumbnail
tu usaki behna hain... so teri baaton ka bura nahi manta hoga... sabse zyada to wo mujhase pidit hoga jo usaka sir khati rahati hain...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehe haan... that was a real cute name they gave to that teddy bear...πŸ˜›. πŸ˜† Anju looked really good in that green shirt... πŸ˜β€οΈ

Yes and Kaps was as usual hot though in Yudi's attire...😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

tu usaki behna hain... so teri baaton ka bura nahi manta hoga... sabse zyada to wo mujhase pidit hoga jo usaka sir khati rahati hain...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  still i really don't know how he took that...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† but presently am really happy to know that he told you he'll upload pics of his recent trip...πŸ˜› waiting to see them... πŸ˜

anyways i have decided i won't bother him much ... πŸ˜­ 
darshana23 thumbnail
Sudha di and me decided that long back, unless we get some news of his show... we never knew that what things  he must be going through...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, going for dinner... i will be right back...