Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

wo to hain... but I am fine now a bit... plus I have work...

TC Darshu. will chat on FB later after u reach home😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Ok, di... i will catch u later
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Darshu dii... you still at office??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

one good news for you is Kaps accepted a new friend request and her name is Dimpy Sinha..πŸ˜›. she happens to be a casting director in Shakuntala telefilms...πŸ˜ƒ i know we keep building hopes... and nothing happens later...πŸ₯Ίbut since this is happening in the month of sept...πŸ˜‰ i'm praying that we get something worthwhile...😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Sujju,

yes in office only... He is friend with someone from Shakuntalam?? lagta hain abi ko pakadana padega, she knew someone from that PH and we never know we might have some insight...πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
September month... 🀣

I really wish koi news aaye, warna mujhe maar padanewali hain ab...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Hi Sujju,

yes in office only... He is friend with someone from Shakuntalam?? lagta hain abi ko pakadana padega, she knew someone from that PH and we never know we might have some insight...πŸ˜‰

ohh that's bad dii... with that toothache... are the new medicines relieving your pain??? πŸ˜­

wow that's great... πŸ˜›hope we do get some news about it...πŸ˜ƒ. maybe that can also explain his present  disappearance... πŸ˜† gosh Kanjali ke chakkar mein kya kya karna padta hai... πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

September month... 🀣

I really wish koi news aaye, warna mujhe maar padanewali hain ab...

hehehe... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hope sachmuch kuch worthwhile news mil jaye..😍  i'm really bored now...😭

Vaise any news from Faizu?? 
darshana23 thumbnail
I am glad that he is back to FB...else i was planning to drop a message to him that he is being missed terribly...😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I am glad that he is back to FB...else i was planning to drop a message to him that he is being missed terribly...😳

diii i already sent him one this week... πŸ˜†  and if he had not accepted this friend request today...πŸ˜‰. i was thinking of sending a bigger jolt... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
main toh waise bhi aaj zarur bhejungi... why he test our patience to do some madnesss... πŸ˜‰