~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

Faizu ki koi news nahi na ab tak... usaka PC kab thik hoga??๐Ÿ˜•

Ek kaam karo, by sept end if u r planning to throw tamatar-ande, then tamatar  mujhpe throw karna and ande Faizu ke liye reserve rakhana...
Bola tha  usako, keep visiting...๐Ÿ˜ก
wohi na Darshu dii... ab tak toh uska pc thik ho jaana chahiye tha...  and now this bomb blast... ๐Ÿคข i truly hope she and her family are fine๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by usmrasul

if he went for outing i hope he is fine, the way tremor happening everywhere :(
same here Usma... that has me worried all the more... coz Kaps outing ke mood mein tha in between... ๐Ÿ˜ญ i sure hope everythings under control at his place as well... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Haan yaar, cartoon na hi IF pe hain na hi FB pe... atleast kahi to login karake bataye ki thik hain...

wohi toh samaz main nahi aata... upar se he is not adding any friend and his friend count on FB is also decreasing๐Ÿ˜ญ
hmmm agree... ๐Ÿ˜ญ pata nahin... kahaan hai... ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”

Haan yaar, cartoon na hi IF pe hain na hi FB pe... atleast kahi to login karake bataye ki thik hain...
Wohi na Darshu dii... ๐Ÿ˜ญ she has been in disappearing mode for more than a month now...๐Ÿ˜ญ
I think Kaps is in Mumbai only...

I think Kaps is in Mumbai only...
hmmm then i hope his family is also safe... we have no contact with Anju... i hope they are safe as well... ๐Ÿ˜ญ  did you get to chat with Abi dii??  maybe that way we can get to know after their safety... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I chatted with Abi yesterday morning only.. and it happened yesterday evening... will check with her once I catch her online again..
fans decreasing???? uoh kaise?
Originally posted by usmrasul

fans decreasing???? uoh kaise?

earlierr his frnd count was 1340... Few days back it was 1335 and now 1331 ๐Ÿ˜ญ