SJKN (SaGa special) SBS (AS) [Link Added]

Posted: 12 years ago

After so many drama's SaGa going for Hullimoon !!! 🀒

They showed the shooting. SaGa about to exit TN and suddenly SS was falling down. Voice over What a Shock SS. You married twice so this Shock is a must πŸ‘ Anyone atleast make him understand. Zor Ja Jhatka was playing in the BG πŸ˜†

Voice over, He is leaving for honeymoon even after a fight with his family members!! Ganga said - Yes we are leaving for Hullimoon but he didn't tell me about the place. He told me that its a Surprrrise Again Flashback "The temple" scene.

Voice over, His family member's are in trouble. Krishna said - Yes he fell down in both ways. Trying to pull him up. Already pulled him up Physically don't know about the rest.

Another scene where Shakti & Krishna came and was pulling him up. [Why? leave him like that] 😑

Voice over, Why so angry Krishna? Yes its true that Your father married again and that too a girl younger then you. but She is your second mom now 😑

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPwa0_PhAc[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPwa0_PhAc

SBS : SPECIAL INTERVIEW with AS/SSπŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQd-a07xNY[/YOUTUBE]
SBS 19th September 2011Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago
Thanks Anodo dont know where the track is going and when this saga will end.

why sajjan singh is not telling about the place to ganga...sajjan singh just said that its a surprise..which place of surprize that will be? kahi isa na ho k sajjan singh ganga ko uskay village maikay lay gai hooneymoon k leye...

kya din aa gaye na bhai u r seeing and updating such things πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw u guys think that k will ask ss for money and ss will give him money i doubt
hmm i think kriya trouble peroid soon
thanks for sharing😊
Thanx 4 sharing bro...Ss looked hilarious while fallin downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thank God hallimoon postpone hogaya agar jaate toh jyaada dekhna padhta saga ko...
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

why sajjan singh is not telling about the place to ganga...sajjan singh just said that its a surprise..which place of surprize that will be? kahi isa na ho k sajjan singh ganga ko uskay village maikay lay gai hooneymoon k leye...

Honeymoon in the village? don't think so πŸ˜› btw Congrats. You  are a Goldie now πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by telstra

kya din aa gaye na bhai u r seeing and updating such things πŸ˜† btw u guys think that k will ask ss for money and ss will give him money i doubt
hmm i think kriya trouble peroid soon
thanks for sharing😊

The way he was falling down, Hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Don't think SS will give money & also Krish will ask him for money. They'll manage some how. Except taking it from SS i guess πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Thanx 4 sharing bro...Ss looked hilarious while fallin downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thank God hallimoon postpone hogaya agar jaate toh jyaada dekhna padhta saga ko...

🀣 πŸ€£

Originally posted by kriya2011

Thanks Anodo dont know where the track is going and when this saga will end.

Hmmm. True 

Originally posted by Anondo.R

🀣 πŸ€£

hunnn...bahar jaye ya TN mein rahen CV ko to bas saga hi dikh raha hai,,,jaise budhe ko gunga-ganga-ganga...hamare kriya ka no. kab aayega...😭...
Edited by simmi.friends03 - 12 years ago